Ongoing Deal Discussion

Switch Super Mario 3D All-Stars Pre-order (limited run) - $79.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2020 4:47 pm
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 17, 2007
5287 posts
1171 upvotes
gldentiger wrote: Got my pins in the mail today!


0981E864-9E7D-48E7-8453-E8B5FF3784AA.jpeg
Those look sweet! Guessing I missed the boat on these pins?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 16, 2015
146 posts
103 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
game_fanatic wrote: Those look sweet! Guessing I missed the boat on these pins?
Ya, better presentation than the picture they showed.

Unfortunately you missed the boat on this wave. Hopefully they’ll have another batch to ship others who weren’t able to get one. They sold out quickly even if you did have a code to redeem :(.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 17, 2007
5287 posts
1171 upvotes
gldentiger wrote: Ya, better presentation than the picture they showed.

Unfortunately you missed the boat on this wave. Hopefully they’ll have another batch to ship others who weren’t able to get one. They sold out quickly even if you did have a code to redeem :(.
Ah drag! So how exactly did someone get these pins?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Nov 16, 2015
146 posts
103 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
game_fanatic wrote: Ah drag! So how exactly did someone get these pins?
You had to buy 3D All-Stars and complete 4 other missions under your Nintendo account (visit the official Mario website/take the Super Mario quiz/download your “this is my Mario!” image/try the Super Mario music player) all within a certain timeframe.

After a certain date they sent a redemption code to order the pins online for free (had to pay shipping only).
Sr. Member
Feb 14, 2019
958 posts
925 upvotes
gldentiger wrote: Got my pins in the mail today!


0981E864-9E7D-48E7-8453-E8B5FF3784AA.jpeg
Finally got mine this morning. I'm in the GTA and it said it shipped from Vancouver. Probably why you got yours a couple days earlier! :)

Top