Hot Deals

[Swoop air line] Swoop $99 or Less Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2019 5:26 am
Jul 15, 2019
7 posts
11 upvotes
This is a bargain my friends.

Return tickets to Las Vegas and Fort Lauderale for under $200 CAD each.

So excited for short vacays Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
1099 posts
113 upvotes
Toronto
$250 return from Vegas you add a check-in and a carry-on it work there to $445, let's hope it takes off and arrives on time
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2123 posts
1168 upvotes
perfectcritic wrote:
Aug 18th, 2019 5:34 pm
Does swoop charges for printing boarding passes?
I recently booked through Flair. Flair charges for printing boarding pass for $10 per passenger per trip so that comes to $20 per passenger with return trip . IMO this is a rip off
I don't think Swoop has this charge
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
7972 posts
3144 upvotes
East York
perfectcritic wrote:
I recently booked through Flair. Flair charges for printing boarding pass for $10 per passenger per trip so that comes to $20 per passenger with return trip . IMO this is a rip off
What's wrong with using the boarding pass on your phone? I did that with Flair when I went to Vancouver a few weeks ago

Also btw I printed out a boarding pass with Swoop because my check-in was a few hours before, didn't generate the pass, so I went to the desk got one and it was no charge
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3574 posts
859 upvotes
perfectcritic wrote:
No, they do not charge.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3574 posts
859 upvotes
I flew Swoop from Abbotsford to Vegas within the last
week.

The flight going there was delayed, as the plane coming to Abbotsford to take us to Vegas was coming from London. At least we were informed of this delay on advance, and we didn’t show up to the airport until about two hours before one of the departure times. It was delayed slightly further due to cleaning, etc. We took off about two hours later than the original departure time. Coming back, we actually left Vegas early.

I would fly again, simply because it’s cheap.