Expired Hot Deals

[Swoop] Swoop - Hamilton to Atlantic Canada(Moncton,Charlottetown,St.Johns) starting from $153CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2020 2:22 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2474 posts
1714 upvotes

Swoop - Hamilton to Atlantic Canada(Moncton,Charlottetown,St.Johns) starting from $153CAD

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Swoop
Explore the East Coast for less
New direct flights are here with ultra-low fares to Moncton, Charlottetown and St. John's.
Non-Stop, round way flights start from

$154 Charlottetown, PEI (starts from June 27, 3 flights a week)
$153 Moncton, NB (starts from June 24, 4 flights a week)
$162 St. John's, NF (starts from June 22, 7 flights a week)

https://www.flyswoop.com/book-a-flight/

If you book two separate tickets (Depart/Return), you probably save another $5 due to HST different.
If you like to travel the Atlantic, you can always choose fly to one place and return from another place, swoop also flys to Halifax.
37 replies
Apr 6, 2017
752 posts
1204 upvotes
There service was not bad. Plane was new and two of our flights were on time. Hamilton is still running as a small airport and getting around is QUICK. Will give them a try in April.
Oct 24, 2017
91 posts
69 upvotes
How do you get to the Hamilton airport easily from Toronto?
Dec 14, 2018
201 posts
116 upvotes
BC
Be careful booking with this company. They don't have back up planes and people have had problems with them when a plane breaks down. If the plane gets grounded or rerouted, you don't get very good support.
Jul 9, 2009
723 posts
101 upvotes
I flew with them twice in the last year out of Hamilton to halifax. No problems. New planes. Everything was on time. Much cheaper then other airlines when I booked. Hamilton airport is smaller so it's very easy to travel out of
Apr 6, 2017
752 posts
1204 upvotes
If it’s a short trip I would say drive. The lot is literally a two minute walk from the terminal. The parking I think was 12 a day.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2004
1970 posts
656 upvotes
gta
mjtree wrote: Be careful booking with this company. They don't have back up planes and people have had problems with them when a plane breaks down. If the plane gets grounded or rerouted, you don't get very good support.
They screwed my wife trip big time. They Canceled The flight the night before departure. No compensation. Wife ended up having to drive with our two kids alone to visit her parents in Winnipeg
Jan 22, 2014
161 posts
118 upvotes
Guelph
just checked these three towns as a traveller, any recommendations?
Apr 6, 2017
752 posts
1204 upvotes
We need more competition. If these little guys go down we Pay the price As consumers. They will have growing pains. You can’t compare them to a company that’s been here for years. If you have a tight travel timeline then go with the big boys. If you have time to kill then these guys are great. Just make sure you use a credit card with great air delay insurance.
Dec 27, 2007
660 posts
466 upvotes
Cost effective option to go NewfoundlandSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Mar 9, 2019
206 posts
459 upvotes
St. John's
hnxy99 wrote: just checked these three towns as a traveller, any recommendations?
For things to do? St. John’s is a summer paradise with George street fest, puffin watching, and whale watching! Plus it’s a beautiful city being one of the oldest in North America. It is highly underrated and very safe.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1969 posts
1323 upvotes
Hamilton
Hamilton airport is incredible to fly from. Like a bus terminal. Very quick in and out.

Buyer beware on Swoop though.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5868 posts
1512 upvotes
Flying with them tomorrow for the third time, no issues yet though this one is already delayed 1:45, but it's actually better as I don't have to get up at 5:30 anymore.
Also remember there are new rules in affect. You get compensated if it's delayed over 3hrs. You are paying half the price you would have been paying a couple years ago, if you don't want delays or cancellations pay more for another airline, it's that simple. I will use them until I get right screwed over, but I'll probably go back due to how cheap it is. I'm flying to Orlando tomorrow for $150CAD return.
Last edited by baz5 on Jan 10th, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1748 posts
9382 upvotes
tfong010 wrote: We need more competition. If these little guys go down we Pay the price As consumers. They will have growing pains. You can’t compare them to a company that’s been here for years. If you have a tight travel timeline then go with the big boys. If you have time to kill then these guys are great. Just make sure you use a credit card with great air delay insurance.
Swoop is owned by WestJet. This isn't "a little guy" - WestJet only created this airline to compete with Flair Airlines who is on its deathbed. Once Flair shuts down, Swoop (WestJet) will pull out too as they have no reason to compete in this space anymore.