[Synergee] Synergee rhino powerlifting barbell $263 IN STOCK

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2021 10:32 pm
205 replies
Dec 1, 2009
788 posts
318 upvotes
Saint-Jean-Sur-Riche…
I have the Synergee Regional barbell and it's really good. Good knurles, good grip, good swirl, etc. The packaging of their barbell is quite impressive too. There no way it can be damaged during transportation.

Oh, and their support is great as well. Great company!

Edit: forgot to mention I also got free wrist bands and lifting straps
Images
  • IMG_20201016_144552.jpg
  • IMG_20201115_123130.jpg
Last edited by MolsonAlex on Nov 20th, 2020 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 8, 2011
842 posts
352 upvotes
NEPEAN
Anyone get the adjustable bench lately? Says in stock and will ship within 9 days, but curious if that is actually true?
[OP]
Jul 15, 2018
439 posts
403 upvotes
nickwa wrote: Anyone get the adjustable bench lately? Says in stock and will ship within 9 days, but curious if that is actually true?
If its in stock it should ship asap
Sep 14, 2007
853 posts
288 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Wow.....nice looking barbell.

The pic of the guy doing bench presses of the floor!!!

I'm handing in my weightlifters card......didn't know this company existed.

Ordered one with some weight clamps.

Thanks OP!!
Last edited by ecobuilder on Nov 20th, 2020 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
May 28, 2009
26 posts
12 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
thanks OP. now if only someone had plates for sale...
Aug 16, 2009
546 posts
446 upvotes
Thanks OP.
In for one.
Last edited by Dandada on Nov 20th, 2020 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 16, 2020
7 posts
2 upvotes
Thank OP I just ordered one.
I was waiting for the cheaper Cap barbbell olympic bar at 149$ at Canadian tire, but dont know when they will be back in stock and it sells out so quickly. At least now I have a good one Grinning Face With Smiling EyesThumbs Up Sign
Oct 11, 2018
176 posts
110 upvotes
Fair warning - I ordered a regular olympic barbell a month or so back that showed as "in stock". The delivery date just keeps getting pushed further and further out. Nothing from Synergee in terms of help either. They still found the time to charge me for it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5021 posts
1382 upvotes
Toronto
MolsonAlex wrote: I have the Synergee Regional barbell and it's really good. Good knurles, good grip, good swirl, etc. The packaging of their barbell is quite impressive too. There no way it can be damaged during transportation.

Oh, and their support is great as well. Great company!
The shipping cardboard tube is tough AF, took me quite a long while to open it up.

Note though, at least on mine there's quite a bit of lube all over the bar inside the plastic bag. So don't open it up on your weigh bench or whatever you don't want the lube stains. I had to use shop towel to wipe down the bar.
Sep 6, 2007
48 posts
29 upvotes
I'm on my 5th bar from Synergee (curl, tricep, barbell, hex bar, and multi grip swiss bar) and also have the 5 bar vertical rack... their quality is amazing especially for the non-professional gym goers who want to lift but also have great quality equipment. I just picked up the Rhino which is a great price considering I almost bought it on Amazon for 389. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
3588 posts
1459 upvotes
Grimsby
MolsonAlex wrote: I ordered their Weight Plate & barbell holder a month ago and will be getting it today (it was OOS when I ordered it).

It's currently in stock so you'd get it in a few days. Use the same code to get additional discount.

https://iheartsynergee.ca/products/weig ... ell-holder
Thank you! Had no idea this company existed, and have been looking for something to store / hold plates.
Jul 13, 2015
3 posts
Toronto, ON
brandonw17 wrote: Fair warning - I ordered a regular olympic barbell a month or so back that showed as "in stock". The delivery date just keeps getting pushed further and further out. Nothing from Synergee in terms of help either. They still found the time to charge me for it.
you should try emailing their support to get a status on your order.

I ordered the rhino bar back in sep with an estimated ship date of oct 31. When I didnt hear anything a week after, I emailed them and they told me that it's been delayed to mid dec... (so I'm quite surprised that they have stock but I still have not gotten a shipping notice from them).
In any case, support did offer me 10% back if I was willing to wait for the new date, or a full refund if I didnt want it any more.
Nov 22, 2017
47 posts
7 upvotes
Surrey
sudayaku wrote: I'm on my 5th bar from Synergee (curl, tricep, barbell, hex bar, and multi grip swiss bar) and also have the 5 bar vertical rack... their quality is amazing especially for the non-professional gym goers who want to lift but also have great quality equipment. I just picked up the Rhino which is a great price considering I almost bought it on Amazon for 389. Thanks OP!
Haha I have exactly everything you have from them except for the Rhino
Oct 11, 2018
176 posts
110 upvotes
derwei wrote: you should try emailing their support to get a status on your order.

I ordered the rhino bar back in sep with an estimated ship date of oct 31. When I didnt hear anything a week after, I emailed them and they told me that it's been delayed to mid dec... (so I'm quite surprised that they have stock but I still have not gotten a shipping notice from them).
In any case, support did offer me 10% back if I was willing to wait for the new date, or a full refund if I didnt want it any more.
Will try this, thanks for letting me know!
Oct 8, 2005
873 posts
103 upvotes
Ordered!!! And bought the Weight and Barbell Holder TOO! THNX OP!
Feb 13, 2012
63 posts
38 upvotes
BRAMPTON
Thanks OP. Almost pulled the trigger on a Rogue Cerakote Ohio Power Bar last wkd, but at $590 shipped, it was hard to swallow. So although this imported bar might not have the built quality of the OPB, it is a lot easier on the wallet.
Jun 26, 2019
322 posts
789 upvotes
Bought a few to flip on Craigslist for $350~$400ish. Work hard, play hard.
Dec 1, 2009
788 posts
318 upvotes
Saint-Jean-Sur-Riche…
dealzhuntr wrote: Bought a few to flip on Craigslist for $350~$400ish. Work hard, play hard.
Be a douche once, be a douche forever! Aren't you the one that also purchased the plates on that other thread just to flip them on Craigslist later?