Expired Hot Deals

[T&T Supermarket] Excellent prices on: Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts (2.99/lb) and Full Chicken Wings ($1.99/lb) - GTA - Fri, Sat, Sun

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2020 5:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6648 posts
3713 upvotes
Aurora

[T&T Supermarket] Excellent prices on: Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breasts (2.99/lb) and Full Chicken Wings ($1.99/lb) - GTA - Fri, Sat, Sun

Very nice prices at T&T in GTA for Bonesless/Skinless Chicken Breasts ($2.99/lb) and Full Chicken Wings, not separated ($1.99/lb). Only Friday April 24 to Sunday April 26.

Note:
Ottawa should be $3.29 and $2.29.
BC is $3.68 for wings and breasts not on sale (sorry BC).
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG
32 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12504 posts
7260 upvotes
Markham
Wished the Asian Grocers would stop the Fri/Sat/Sun deals. Just run them for the week as the store is busy enough with their capacity limits that there are queue's outside. I don't even want to venture there on a w/end.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
3968 posts
4149 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: Wished the Asian Grocers would stop the Fri/Sat/Sun deals. Just run them for the week as the store is busy enough with their capacity limits that there are queue's outside. I don't even want to venture there on a w/end.
They're all dead right now. Very little foot traffic.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6648 posts
3713 upvotes
Aurora
If anything, it's probably safer to go in T&T than a Loblaws.

Whatever. Anyway, I'm not a fan of the Fri-Sat-Sun sales either but it's hard to turn down these prices. I sense wings on the grill this weekend.
Oct 11, 2018
493 posts
714 upvotes
ON
I'm not Chinese but in almost every Chinese/Asian supermarkets I've been to these days in Toronto, they provide you a free pair of nylon gloves and hand sanitizer to wash your hands at the entrance, whereas I don't see those at non-Asian ones
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9617 posts
684 upvotes
Markham
[...]

Hey the $1.99/lb wings are pretty decent. But their chicken breasts aren't actually that good I find.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Apr 24th, 2020 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote removed
Jul 4, 2018
91 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
DiceMan wrote: If anything, it's probably safer to go in T&T than a Loblaws.

Whatever. Anyway, I'm not a fan of the Fri-Sat-Sun sales either but it's hard to turn down these prices. I sense wings on the grill this weekend.
T&T is loblaws owned anyways i think
I am a licensed Mortgage Broker in the Vancouver / Lower Mainland area.
Jul 8, 2013
184 posts
183 upvotes
AMHERST
Anyone have a good hookup for basic asian groceries online?

Would love some pho spices and rice vermicelli, among others
Oct 11, 2018
493 posts
714 upvotes
ON
Lol, you people just love to argue about anything eh?

On topic, my post in the first page mentions the $1.68 deal of wings, even better that it is a whole week deal, not just weekend.

Byecha!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2004
9617 posts
684 upvotes
Markham
I've been to T&T at Vaughan and Markham lately and they actually haven't been crazy busy. Often, I've seen lines at No Frills and Walmart,
Jan 3, 2013
503 posts
282 upvotes
Raincouver
I got a box of face masks at H-Mart on North Road two blocks south of Lougheed. It is a Korean grocery store and 99% of the people were wearing masks.
Koodo $35/month 5 gigs
Fido Tablet plan $15/month Free for a year
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1265 posts
547 upvotes
Canada
GiOBoY wrote: Are the chicken wings for $2/lb cheaper than @ costco?
Much cheaper. Costco is $10/kg but has no wing tips.
Feb 5, 2016
266 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tntdeal wrote: Much cheaper. Costco is $10/kg but has no wing tips.
is there a difference in quality?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6648 posts
3713 upvotes
Aurora
whatisbwana wrote: is there a difference in quality?
I've never tried Costco wings before but I'm told they may by bigger. In my opinion, though, there's no way they're two or three times bigger or better. The regular price of wings nowadays is ridiculous, being 4 or 5 bucks a pound. That's getting to breast pricing.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2008
1265 posts
547 upvotes
Canada
whatisbwana wrote:
is there a difference in quality?
Haven't tried the T&T yet, too early for dinner today Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

Probably not much difference in quality, except the tips have no meat.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6648 posts
3713 upvotes
Aurora
tntdeal wrote: Haven't tried the T&T yet, too early for dinner today Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

Probably not much difference in quality, except the tips have no meat.
Agreed. Though I usually separate the whole wing - drum, flat, and tip and grill them all and nibbles on the tips.
Feb 24, 2012
215 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Brian79 wrote: I got a box of face masks at H-Mart on North Road two blocks south of Lougheed. It is a Korean grocery store and 99% of the people were wearing masks.
How much was the box