Expired Hot Deals

[T&T Supermarket] Face Mask (Non-medical) $6.99 for 50 pcs

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 3:52 pm
Aug 6, 2012
152 posts
52 upvotes
Foody Mart nearby has this for $6. They also have another brand 2 for $28.
Apr 16, 2011
659 posts
215 upvotes
Canada computers have masks for $7.99 for 50 pcs. I have been using them since April and think they work and fit great. Will be buying more shortly.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
1890 posts
1247 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I just bought some reusable marks from Amazon, not sure if the reusable marks are better than these “non medical” one?
Aug 29, 2007
67 posts
10 upvotes
Ottawa
pkphilip wrote: When you are outside, seeing people having disposable masks, you never know if their masks are medical grade or not. Plus, how many people wear masks correctly or never touched or adjusted it or hang it under their chin or mirror?

If we are not wearing them properly, they are not going to be effective against virus. Plus we are wearing them as face covering, then cloth masks with a water-proof layers will likely be cheaper alternatives.

My physio now hands out medical grade masks for all patients, they ban all outside masks for the safety of everyone.
Medical grade is not that important. Any material will catch the larger droplets and COVID seems not to spread effectively via smaller ones.

Obviously better masks work better, but with any technology, there is no need to always use the absolute best...

You are correct about needing to wear the mask over the mouth and nose obviously.

Source: https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... a_Pandemic
Dec 3, 2010
137 posts
34 upvotes
First off, thanks for the post and link but based on your link, they clearly state that medical masks are 3x more effective than home made and home made should be used as last resort.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4753 posts
365 upvotes
GTA
The masks at Foody are superior to T&T's masks for the same price.. also packaged in groups of 10 and the boxes is also wrapped in plastic, and the masks are better
Banned
Sep 8, 2020
13 posts
33 upvotes
Just an FYI, the mask seems to be "lower" in quality compared to the Newegg ones. Its much thinner and if you have an average sized face (ear to mouth ratio), this mask is much more loose.