Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
T&T Supermarket

South Coquitlam Grand Opening Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2023 11:26 pm
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13520 posts
4705 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)

[T&T Supermarket] South Coquitlam Grand Opening Sale

1.jpg
2.jpg
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] SFL: 1 Year / [2021] Sbux Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Sbux Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars
[2023] Sbux Summer: Multiple GCs totaling $135 (family), SFL: $20 GC
64 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2021
1095 posts
2376 upvotes
rice good price , lamb leg, but too far
Feb 9, 2016
72 posts
88 upvotes
Saskatchewan

Me, still waiting for T&T to open in Saskatchewan
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
4166 posts
6803 upvotes
Langley, BC
corialis wrote: Image

Me, still waiting for T&T to open in Saskatchewan
you can take the 1000000 locations in the lower mainland
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2004
6348 posts
1610 upvotes
I would not go near this place for the first week. It's going to be mayham
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6453 posts
923 upvotes
Is durian @9.88 per LB good deal?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 29, 2002
5680 posts
3098 upvotes
Vancouver
parking is horrible and the entrance is pretty bad too
😃
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
6371 posts
1730 upvotes
champ91 wrote: I would not go near this place for the first week. It's going to be mayham
Thumbs Up Sign agreed

I live near Fairview mall in North york. T&T opened a location 2 weeks ago. It was a mad house, over 1000 peeps line up on first day
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1252 posts
1444 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
upvote for Lower Mainland only deal LUL.
Oct 28, 2010
147 posts
127 upvotes
Burnaby
jtcb wrote: Is durian @9.88 per LB good deal?
It's been on sale for $10.88 in other T&Ts for a while now. There it came out to around $60-80 per durian, depending on size.

No clue about the quality of the fruits.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
2428 posts
4407 upvotes
Vancouver
If someone gets hold of the cart coin can you share a photo?

Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4241 posts
4601 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
I drove pass there and the traffic was horrible at 9AM. People parked at ikea and walked to T&T for the $10. Such a shame.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
champ91 wrote: I would not go near this place for the first week. It's going to be mayham
Yeah Langley was wrapped around the mall damn near.
I don't get it to be honest.
hesp wrote: parking is horrible and the entrance is pretty bad too
More horrible than any other T&T?
Metrotown is a shit show.
Surrey is Surrey.
Guildford is better but not by much.
Langley isn't bad because it's a mall but crowded.
Same with Richmond.
Coquitlam is mall based too but kinda weird.
Vancouver's new one is underground and not horrible.

I haven't been to this one yet (obviously) but I go to the McDonald's next door. Isn't there plenty of parking?
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
2530 posts
968 upvotes
Vancouver
death_hawk wrote: Yeah Langley was wrapped around the mall damn near.

Surrey is Surrey.
Same with Richmond.

I haven't been to this one yet (obviously) but I go to the McDonald's next door. Isn't there plenty of parking?
Its just an awkward location. Lots of parking below the store. Its the old Home Outfitters location. Just strange. Nothing else is around there. T&T has done well by being located in malls and high traffic areas. This one is very strange. Taking over the Safeway location at Lougheed would have been much smarter.
You Have No Life If You Can Calculate It Mathematically
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
Stabilo7 wrote: Its just an awkward location. Lots of parking below the store. Its the old Home Outfitters location. Just strange. Nothing else is around there.
Isn't that a good thing? Nothing there means no shared parking except with McDonalds which doesn't generate that much parking to overflow.
T&T has done well by being located in malls and high traffic areas. This one is very strange.
I mean... even if it wasn't my new closest location based on what I've seen I would drive to this one over others.

Central City is closer to me technically but I wouldn't go there if someone paid me.
Guildford is pretty close, but their lot is terrible. Metrotown isn't any better. Coquitlam's mall sucks.
This one seems awesome in comparison to practically every single other T&T.
Taking over the Safeway location at Lougheed would have been much smarter.
I don't frequent Safeway very often so I'm not sure where this is. Google says it was at Lougheed mall?
If anything the Independent that closed on Lougheed and Austin would have been okay too.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2005
2530 posts
968 upvotes
Vancouver
death_hawk wrote: Isn't that a good thing? Nothing there means no shared parking except with McDonalds which doesn't generate that much parking to overflow.

I mean... even if it wasn't my new closest location based on what I've seen I would drive to this one over others.

Central City is closer to me technically but I wouldn't go there if someone paid me.
Guildford is pretty close, but their lot is terrible. Metrotown isn't any better. Coquitlam's mall sucks.
This one seems awesome in comparison to practically every single other T&T.

I don't frequent Safeway very often so I'm not sure where this is. Google says it was at Lougheed mall?
If anything the Independent that closed on Lougheed and Austin would have been okay too.
The independant location will likely get torn down and turned into a new tower development. That complex is run down.

The Safeway location was pretty much next to the London Drugs. Better traffic and competition with the new Price Smart.
You Have No Life If You Can Calculate It Mathematically
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31267 posts
17274 upvotes
Stabilo7 wrote: The independant location will likely get torn down and turned into a new tower development. That complex is run down.
A new condo? I'm surprised! /s

But yeah that makes sense.
The Safeway location was pretty much next to the London Drugs. Better traffic and competition with the new Price Smart.
I vaguely think I know where that is. I don't go to London Drugs much either.
I like this location better. I've been to that London Drugs and it's pretty deep in the parking lot which is a pain in the ass with 40 speed bumps.
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13520 posts
4705 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
death_hawk wrote: Yeah Langley was wrapped around the mall damn near.

Surrey is Surrey.
Same with Richmond.

the one in calgary is also inside the mall
=^.^= Past Wins:
[2019] SFL: 1 Year / [2021] Sbux Summer: 1 Week Bakery, Flipp Appinions: IOGO Survey, $20 GC
[2022] Sbux Summer: $100 e-Gift Card, SFL: 100 Stars
[2023] Sbux Summer: Multiple GCs totaling $135 (family), SFL: $20 GC

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)