[T-Mobile] [US] Free hotspot and 30GB for 30 days

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2020 8:37 pm
Jan 5, 2013
676 posts
174 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Looking for one for use from Jan 24-27!

Can pick up in the GTA! Thanks in advance!
Feb 14, 2011
267 posts
144 upvotes
Canada
Just an FYI...picking up the device does nothing for you. You will need a new SIM card which they need to mail to you, for it to work. You cannot get another SIM card for it any other way. You will need a USA address that has not been used for the promotion previously.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1217 posts
855 upvotes
Toronto
stvross wrote: Just an FYI...picking up the device does nothing for you. You will need a new SIM card which they need to mail to you, for it to work. You cannot get another SIM card for it any other way. You will need a USA address that has not been used for the promotion previously.
Some people bring their's back from the US with days remaining on the SIM card.
It's a way of passing the favour onward.
Public Mobile
Tangerine
Feb 14, 2011
267 posts
144 upvotes
Canada
injust wrote: Some people bring their's back from the US with days remaining on the SIM card.
It's a way of passing the favour onward.
Yes, I'm aware of that. Just heads up to the others, as on TMobile site it says just give it to someone else, but it's not that simple....
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
1995 posts
457 upvotes
Toronto
Inno wrote: I just called T-Mobile and found out that if you don't activate your trial within 30 days the SIM may expire. They will send you a new one if you require one.

This is a pain since I won't be going to the US in the next month. So I may have to pay CBP again for the delivery of another SIM.
Am in the US and using it. Pretty neat. The sim that it came with said it had to be activated before one or two years. That is, not 30 days. Now maybe it wouldn't work. Not clear.
Jun 7, 2007
745 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver
Looking for one in Vancouver area that doesn't have use for theirs anymore. Thanks!
PSNID: xMichio
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2507 posts
1495 upvotes
GVRD
Weird, my order just shipped and I requested it like last year??
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3494 posts
724 upvotes
Using it now on two essential phone and a Samsung A8 and it's a p.o.s. in Phoenix as it always disconnects indoors and it's spotty reception at it's best. My kid loses connection on Pokemon go and clash of clans constantly.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.