Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

T-Mobile (USA) unlimited calls, texts, and 4G LTE in Canada, US & Mexico - $50 USD/mo

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 9th, 2017 10:48 pm
[OP]
Feb 11, 2007
256 posts
619 upvotes
Markham

T-Mobile (USA) unlimited calls, texts, and 4G LTE in Canada, US & Mexico - $50 USD/mo

Deal Link:
Price:
T-Mobile announced today their SIMPLE CHOICE PLANS now INCLUDE COVERAGE IN 3 COUNTRIES FOR THE PRICE OF 1.
U.S., MEXICO, AND CANADA

Read additional info and fine prints by following the URL.

Beginning July 15th, calls to, from and between the U.S., Mexico & Canada − whether mobile or landline
Everyone’s eligible, including Simple Choice postpaid and prepaid customers.

Mod note: spoke with T-Mobile and I was told it also works with their prepaid plans. New "home coverage area" is now USA, Mexico and Canada.
120 replies
Sep 21, 2004
11170 posts
6303 upvotes
Calgary
Millenniunn wrote: but signal...
Rogers is their primary roaming partner. Wow if it works on Rogers LTE.
Penalty Box
Jul 11, 2008
4368 posts
1508 upvotes
Away from RFD idiots
put price in the title or op.. $50USD/mos
Nov 21, 2011
718 posts
138 upvotes
CALGARY
Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10896 posts
3166 upvotes
calgaryleb wrote: Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network
Yep. Otherwise it would be cheaper for Canadians to use US service and roam in Canada. Sad.
Oct 5, 2011
430 posts
333 upvotes
Toronto
Can this plan be used as a permenant replacement?
Apr 6, 2008
238 posts
60 upvotes
Montreal, QC
looks good but reading the small print: subject to Credit approval, I don't think they will use Canadian credit bureaus and Not for extended international use; you must reside in the U.S. and primary usage must occur on our U.S. network. Device must register on our U.S. network before international use. Service may be terminated or restricted for excessive roaming or misuse.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2005
5131 posts
1766 upvotes
Mississauga
Apparently AT&T is coming out with a similar plan soon.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10550 upvotes
Oakville
I'd love to see something like this come to Canada. Fat chance, though.
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10896 posts
3166 upvotes
wearysky wrote: I'd love to see something like this come to Canada. Fat chance, though.
Wind already has it. If the big 3 ever offering anything similar (and Roam like Home isn't) they will charge you your first born and left nut. Well, I guess they charge that already.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21042 posts
10550 upvotes
Oakville
ceredon wrote: Wind already has it. If the big 3 ever offering anything similar (and Roam like Home isn't) they will charge you your first born and left nut. Well, I guess they charge that already.
Yeah, I meant more with one of the big guys... Wind is great and all, but I like my Rogers network coverage.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
964 upvotes
Victoria
marknetwork wrote: why post this its US
Lots of people spend significant time in both countries and would benefit from this plan.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2005
1198 posts
361 upvotes
it's sad that we pay more for similar service for DOMESTIC coverage

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)