• Dec 14th, 2019 1:05 pm
[OP]
Jun 2, 2015
138 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 0

AT&T Prepaid Multi-Line Discount Group

This is my first group and am planning to have multiple of them going to help you all save money and get a great deal.
Now accepting new members to the Multi-Line account. Please PM me if you want to join :)

NOTE: This is not a group buy to get an AT&T Prepaid phone or account. This is only for people with existing active AT&T Prepaid accounts that wish to join a multi-line group for additional savings.

I will be managing this AT&T account and group. If you currently have an active AT&T Prepaid account, you are eligible to join in.

--You must already have an AT&T Prepaid account with a $50 plan or greater
--If your account is eligible for any bonus data, it must already be activated.
--The group admin is not responsible for any bonus data under any circumstance, it's advised that you get it set up before joining.
--No area code restrictions, choose whatever state you want!
--If your account attracts sales taxes, you will also be responsible for paying the taxes
--New members are required to pay $45 CAD deposit (this is to cover any missed payments if the member does not notify the admin they wish to leave the group; any unapplied deposit will be returned when members leave)
--Payment is month-to-month; no need to prepaid for months in advance. E-mail reminders will go out to all members each month.
--Payment must be made via e-transfer (CAD) 7 days before the start of the next billing cycle.
--Members can leave the group at any time. Because payment is month-to-month, no refunds will be given (except any unapplied deposit)
--Monthly rates may fluctuate, depending on the number of members in the group (see table below)

If you’re interested in joining, send me a PM with the following:
Your Full Name
Canadian local phone number
E-mail address used for your AT&T prepaid account
AT&T prepaid number

See pricing table below:
Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 1.10.22 PM.png
2 replies
Nov 14, 2004
282 posts
151 upvotes
Vancouver
While I do support RFD members doing group buys to help other RFD'ers save money wherever possible, I don't condone a copy-and-paste job of someone else's post. This is virtually the same group I've got going for over 4 months, including the same payment logistics.
t-prepaid-multi-line-group-discount-gro ... n-2295637/
[OP]
Jun 2, 2015
138 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks Percy, will expire this thread and reword my next group buy post.