• Sep 1st, 2019 6:02 pm
[OP]
Nov 14, 2004
192 posts
121 upvotes
Kelowna

AT&T Prepaid Multi-Line Group Discount [FULL]

WE ARE NOW FULL WITH 10 MEMBERS!

This is not a group buy to get an AT&T Prepaid account. This is only for people with existing AT&T Prepaid accounts that wish to join a multi-line group for additional savings.

Terms Updated! See Below

I will be administering an AT&T Prepaid Multi-Line Group. If you currently have an AT&T Prepaid account, you are eligible to join the group. The following are some basic FYIs:
  • You must already have an AT&T Prepaid account with a $50 plan (or greater)
  • If your account is eligible for any bonus data, it must already be activated. The group administrator will not be responsible for any bonus data under any circumstance
  • There are no area code restrictions
  • If your account attracts sales taxes, you will also be responsible for paying the taxes
  • Updated! New members are required to pay $45 CAD deposit (this is to cover any missed payments if the member does not notify the admin they wish to leave the group; any unapplied deposit will be returned when members leave)
  • Updated! Payment is month-to-month; no need to prepaid for months in advance. E-mail reminders will go out to all members each month.
  • Updated! Payment must be made via e-transfer (CAD) 10 days before the start of the next billing cycle.
  • Updated! Members can leave the group at any time. Because payment is month-to-month, no refunds will be given (except any unapplied deposit)
  • Monthly rates may fluctuate, depending on the number of members in the group (see table below)
Table.JPG

If you’re interested in joining, send me a PM with your following information:
  1. Full Name
  2. Canadian local number
  3. E-mail address used for your AT&T prepaid account
  4. AT&T prepaid number
Last edited by percy on Sep 6th, 2019 7:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
14 replies
[OP]
Nov 14, 2004
192 posts
121 upvotes
Kelowna
We have a member! Hurrah, we are now a group of 2! I still have 8 lines open so come on down and save some money!!
Nov 13, 2016
255 posts
242 upvotes
Montreal
I am in the states for a week; so I may get one line and possibly join the group.

QQ - what’s the discounted rates with small business (10 lines) as it’s not shown in that webpage.

What happens after 3 months ?
I spent and earn with Koodo, Fido, AmEx etc | Sharing is Caring ;)
[OP]
Nov 14, 2004
192 posts
121 upvotes
Kelowna
With 6 members, the total is $160 ÷ 6 members. Then, for each additional member, total plan price goes up $20. You can work out the math.

The group will continue indefinitely. Prior to the end of your paid 3 months, ill request another 3 months of payment from you for the next quarter.
Update: We are now going month-to-month. You are not required to pay 3 months in advance!
[OP]
Nov 14, 2004
192 posts
121 upvotes
Kelowna
Yes I have lots of open slots.
Jul 21, 2011
1 posts
SCARBOROUGH
I would like to join. But I can't send out a PM. can you pm me please. thx
Aug 29, 2014
2 posts
Calgary
Hi, I am interested in joining your group and live in Calgary...Any room left ?

Thank you.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2004
192 posts
121 upvotes
Kelowna
Yes, we have room left! I have 3 members right now and there are 2 others I am waiting for payment from.

Edit: total members has increased!
[OP]
Nov 14, 2004
192 posts
121 upvotes
Kelowna
Yes there's still spots open. If you're interested, pm me your name, cad phone and at&t phone and I'll give you additional details.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)