• Dec 24th, 2020 10:22 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1494 posts
525 upvotes

T-Shirts without logos

I recently picked up a half dozen T-shirts from Marks (Denver Hayes) in different colors that are free of logos.
The quality is decent enough for me.
Any recommendations for other places to get $15 to $25 logo free tees? A B&M presence would be preferable for sizing.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1870 posts
522 upvotes
North York
$5 at Uniqlo clearance shelves. Usually stocked all the time. Best quality I've tried.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2442 posts
236 upvotes
Brampton
I know you said you prefer physical stores, but my friend buys a lot of her sweaters and shirts from this place - https://t-shirt.ca/t-shirts/

Super cheap and no branding.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1494 posts
525 upvotes
Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions!
Mar 22, 2013
86 posts
120 upvotes
BC
Google blank shirts.

Gildan blank t shirts average between $4-10 each.

They are off decent quality and are available all the way up to 6XL.

Spoiler alert: most of these companies are owned by the same parent company.

Find out what t shirt you like and search by model number to find the lower reseller.

Capture.JPG
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11148 posts
3668 upvotes
cliffclaven wrote: I recently picked up a half dozen T-shirts from Marks (Denver Hayes) in different colors that are free of logos.
The quality is decent enough for me.
Any recommendations for other places to get $15 to $25 logo free tees? A B&M presence would be preferable for sizing.
Costco in the spring will have Rough Dress shirts for $10-11. They are fantastic - a little stretch to them and soft. They used to be made in Canada but now offshore unfortunately.

Highly recommend. Should see them in 2-3 months. Usually a few colors to choose from. I have accumulated about 8 of these over the last few years. I'm hooked.
Dec 3, 2020
35 posts
23 upvotes
I’ve bought a few from banana republic that I like. Similar to the GAP, they have sales every now and then.

As a general rule, UNiQLO is good for the basics.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2249 posts
886 upvotes
Toronto
You could just buy undershirts. Polo makes them in a very nice fit in either black or white and round or Vneck. You could find them at winners/marshals. Also worth checking your local homehardware. Those that are kinda trashy-ish that sell unpurchased overstock can sell them for 4 bucks for 4 shirts of white/round.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5099 posts
1276 upvotes
Banana Republic and The Gap

Good quality for the price. Fit well. Logos are for suckers.
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."