Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2103 posts
1421 upvotes
Nova Scotia

T-Shirts without logos

I recently picked up a half dozen T-shirts from Marks (Denver Hayes) in different colors that are free of logos.
The quality is decent enough for me.
Any recommendations for other places to get $15 to $25 logo free tees? A B&M presence would be preferable for sizing.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1893 posts
548 upvotes
North York
$5 at Uniqlo clearance shelves. Usually stocked all the time. Best quality I've tried.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
2443 posts
237 upvotes
Brampton
I know you said you prefer physical stores, but my friend buys a lot of her sweaters and shirts from this place - https://t-shirt.ca/t-shirts/

Super cheap and no branding.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
2103 posts
1421 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Thanks everyone for all the great suggestions!
Mar 22, 2013
137 posts
162 upvotes
BC
Google blank shirts.

Gildan blank t shirts average between $4-10 each.

They are off decent quality and are available all the way up to 6XL.

Spoiler alert: most of these companies are owned by the same parent company.

Find out what t shirt you like and search by model number to find the lower reseller.

Capture.JPG
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11730 posts
4473 upvotes
cliffclaven wrote: I recently picked up a half dozen T-shirts from Marks (Denver Hayes) in different colors that are free of logos.
The quality is decent enough for me.
Any recommendations for other places to get $15 to $25 logo free tees? A B&M presence would be preferable for sizing.
Costco in the spring will have Rough Dress shirts for $10-11. They are fantastic - a little stretch to them and soft. They used to be made in Canada but now offshore unfortunately.

Highly recommend. Should see them in 2-3 months. Usually a few colors to choose from. I have accumulated about 8 of these over the last few years. I'm hooked.
Dec 3, 2020
46 posts
151 upvotes
I’ve bought a few from banana republic that I like. Similar to the GAP, they have sales every now and then.

As a general rule, UNiQLO is good for the basics.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2568 posts
1284 upvotes
Toronto
You could just buy undershirts. Polo makes them in a very nice fit in either black or white and round or Vneck. You could find them at winners/marshals. Also worth checking your local homehardware. Those that are kinda trashy-ish that sell unpurchased overstock can sell them for 4 bucks for 4 shirts of white/round.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 8, 2007
5263 posts
1608 upvotes
Banana Republic and The Gap

Good quality for the price. Fit well. Logos are for suckers.
Hydropwnics wrote:"TodayHello is a certified hustler and original gangster."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)