Expired Hot Deals

[TA Appliance] Blomberg DISHWASHER | TA Appliance [ON] $375.00 after engergy star rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 11:46 pm
[OP]
Mar 7, 2011
4 posts
3 upvotes

Blomberg DISHWASHER | TA Appliance [ON] $375.00 after engergy star rebate

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
Expiry:
June 1, 2020
Retailer:
TA Appliance
TA Appliance KITCHENER | BARRIE | BRANTFORD | MISSISSAUGA | TORONTO has these dishwashers on sale.
Blomberg 24-inch Built-In Dishwasher Stainless Steel (DWT25502SS)
Reg $1199.99 on sale for $499.99.
Apply $125.00 Ontario engery star rebate and it is $375.00
https://www.taappliance.com/en/product/ ... dwt25502ss
334615_1[1].jpg
I just bought my one of these for my own place.
Put one in my rental apartment back in December as well and the tenants love it.
Stainless steel, nice and quiet and a really good deal.
I am told they had a contract for a large condo project and have a bunch extra.

Blomberg is a European appliance manufacturer.
13 replies
Jul 16, 2014
1 posts
Toronto, ON
Thanks OP! I bought one! My first comment on RFD!

Hope it's not a flop like most dishwashers.

$440 without shipping (I'm picking it up in-store) after the rebate everything included.

I thought it seemed too good to be true but it just looks like they don't make this model anymore

Consumer reports makes it look decent (76 out of a best of 88)
https://www.consumerreports.org/product ... /overview/

Bosch Ascenta is still better but this thing is almost half the price.

(Sorry for the long post. I'm trying to rationalize this huge purchase)
Jul 17, 2007
479 posts
690 upvotes
Montreal
Something fishy a out this post lol
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
[OP]
Mar 7, 2011
4 posts
3 upvotes
Yeah. Hard to lose for the price. My old dishwasher was going to be more to fix than this one was to buy.
Deal Guru
Apr 24, 2006
10277 posts
670 upvotes
Mississauga
What about spare parts?
Feb 1, 2016
31 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Blomberg is a good budget brand. The Blomberg factory in Turkey used to be a Bosch factory. Bosch moved out of Turkey and someone took over the factory made a new brand called Blomberg and basically made copies of the 300 and 500 series that Bosch used to make at the factory. Bought one at the Laundry Store in Calgary and the owner gave me the whole history of the company. As a dishwasher it was very quiet and did a great job at cleaning. One of the buttons broke and had to be replaced so be gentle with the buttons.
Oct 18, 2013
53 posts
37 upvotes
Picked up at warehouse in Kitchener and it was your typical dishwasher installation, however had to install GFI outlet for plugin electrical connection for this unit.

Looks great in our kitchen and appears to share Bosch quality design, parts and setup. Test wash load cleaned up without issues. Overall, very happy with the price and quality of the dishwasher.

Thx OP for info. on this deal.
Nov 15, 2018
27 posts
19 upvotes
bananaclouds wrote: Blomberg is a good budget brand. The Blomberg factory in Turkey used to be a Bosch factory. Bosch moved out of Turkey and someone took over the factory made a new brand called Blomberg and basically made copies of the 300 and 500 series that Bosch used to make at the factory. Bought one at the Laundry Store in Calgary and the owner gave me the whole history of the company. As a dishwasher it was very quiet and did a great job at cleaning. One of the buttons broke and had to be replaced so be gentle with the buttons.
It's actually owned by Arcelik, which is one of Turkey's largest appliance manufacturers. They make literally anything and are very well known. The Blomberg brand is just a name and design for foreign markets. Anyways I have these appliances in my condo in Toronto, very budget products, and I've had problems with my dishwasher not always starting when I close the lid, so I have to open and close it a couple times till it starts. Not the best, but it does the job and I don't mind it overall.
Feb 9, 2002
351 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
I know its only been a few days but how is the noise level of this dishwasher and how was the drying of the dishes?

maryray wrote: Picked up at warehouse in Kitchener and it was your typical dishwasher installation, however had to install GFI outlet for plugin electrical connection for this unit.

Looks great in our kitchen and appears to share Bosch quality design, parts and setup. Test wash load cleaned up without issues. Overall, very happy with the price and quality of the dishwasher.

Thx OP for info. on this deal.
Canadian Tire Addict
# Of Hot Deals Posted = 6
My Heatware
Jul 11, 2004
257 posts
149 upvotes
Montreal
Had a Blomberg for just under 9yrs. Ran great till it sprung a leak in the pump. Replaced it with a Bosch, but wouldn't hesitate on a Blomberg at this price! I was always able to find parts online btw.
Oct 18, 2013
53 posts
37 upvotes
Shingo wrote: I know its only been a few days but how is the noise level of this dishwasher and how was the drying of the dishes?
Noise level is about 50% less when compared to my 10 year old GE dishwasher. The sound level with the Blomberg is now minor backgound noise in the kitchen and not heard in other rooms like before. Its well insulated for sound and listed at 50db. Can't comment on drying as didn't use the Drying feature...I just open the door n air dry.
Sep 27, 2004
738 posts
171 upvotes
Scarborough
Deal is dead. Price comes at 599
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7509 posts
812 upvotes
Waterloo
s7r1k3r wrote: Deal is dead. Price comes at 599
Deal isn't dead purchased today