Up to 25% off appliances with Energy Star rebate

Deal Link:
Savings:
25%
Expiry:
December 31, 2020
Retailer:
TA Appliance
TA Appliance has a store-side Energy Star rebate being applied to various items, like dishwashers, induction cooktops, freezers, washing machines, dryers, and refrigerators.

Personally, I snagged a Bosch 300 series dishwasher for $250 off.

I was told over live chat that these savings end at the end of the month. Also, whatever item you buy has to be shipped by February 28, or the rebate won’t apply to it. That means if the item is on backorder, you probably won’t get the rebate from the store.

NOTE: there’s no need to apply for the rebate - the store gets it and factors it into the price.

Enjoy!
Last edited by soupball on Dec 23rd, 2020 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
[OP]
Apr 21, 2011
104 posts
34 upvotes
Kitchener
hostlead wrote: almost every appliance store except homedepot has this offer.
AFAIK, many stores used their rebate up. At the very least, the rebate isn’t visible on their website. Best Buy is one example. Is this something you have to specifically ask for in-store at these places?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3483 posts
1523 upvotes
Ottawa
soupball wrote: AFAIK, many stores used their rebate up. At the very least, the rebate isn’t visible on their website. Best Buy is one example. Is this something you have to specifically ask for in-store at these places?
You're correct some stores still have it left, most have used their allocated rebates up.
Jun 12, 2015
17 posts
6 upvotes
It's been a challenge to find stores which still have their rebate allocation remaining. I'll take a look, thanks.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
2950 posts
459 upvotes
The store seems to have pretty bad reviews, with what little I could find unfortunately.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
2941 posts
512 upvotes
North York
soupball wrote: TA Appliance has a store-side Energy Star rebate being applied to various items, like dishwashers, induction cooktops, freezers, washing machines, dryers, and refrigerators.

Personally, I snagged a Bosch 300 series dishwasher for $250 off.

I was told over live chat that these savings end at the end of the month. Also, whatever item you buy has to be shipped by February 28, or the rebate won’t apply to it. That means if the item is on backorder, you probably won’t get the rebate from the store.

NOTE: there’s no need to apply for the rebate - the store gets it and factors it into the price.

Enjoy!
Final cost and model #? I am looking for one.
Apr 6, 2019
19 posts
6 upvotes
sheriffabc wrote: Final cost and model #? I am looking for one.
Hey I'm not OP, but I purchased a Bosch 300 from TA about 2 weeks ago. The model I got was the SHSM63W55N which is a mid-level 300 series. Taxes in it came to $852. They also offered delivery + installation + haul away for $200 on top of that, so $1052 after everything is said and done. After a bit of research on old forums I decided that price was fairly decent. Hope this helps!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)