Hot Deals

[TA Appliances] Miele Complete C3 Totalcare Vacuum (floor model) - $398.56 + FS [ON only]

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2021 4:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
21988 posts
163906 upvotes
GTA

Miele Complete C3 Totalcare Vacuum (floor model) - $398.56 + FS [ON only]

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
TA Appliances
TA Appliances has the Miele Complete C3 Totalcare Vacuum (floor model) for $398.56 + free shipping in Ontario (they don't ship out of province).

https://www.taappliance.com/products/Mi ... 31cdn.html
2 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2005
1344 posts
152 upvotes
Markham
Good price, wondering if I should upgrade from my C2 Cat and dog. Not too much difference. Same motor i believe. The main benefit would be larger bag, longer cable so i can cover more area, storage of accessories inside the unit and foot controls for changing vacuum type options (no stooping to turn a rotary control).

I tried to call to get clarity on warranty and return policy for Floor models but no pickup at the Toronto location.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4000 posts
2476 upvotes
Kyle_87 wrote: Good price, wondering if I should upgrade from my C2 Cat and dog. Not too much difference. Same motor i believe. The main benefit would be larger bag, longer cable so i can cover more area, storage of accessories inside the unit and foot controls for changing vacuum type options (no stooping to turn a rotary control).

I tried to call to get clarity on warranty and return policy for Floor models but no pickup at the Toronto location.
It is a great price, but those are pretty unimportant differences in my opinion. Perhaps if yours is out of warranty and you think you could re-sell it for a decent amount. Miele was offering 5 year warranties recently but not sure if that is still available.