• Mar 11th, 2018 3:56 am
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
68 posts
24 upvotes
EDMONTON

Tab Changes with Koodo

Just read a post about someone saying that if you get a tab through Koodo, you can no longer cancel it right away and have to wait 3 months before you pay it off.
Is this true? Did i just miss that news somewhere along the last couple months.
Does it also apply to porting out?

Doesn't affect my situation too much right now, just curious for future purchase purposes.

Thanks!
5 replies
Dec 11, 2013
439 posts
346 upvotes
Vancouver
You can't pay off the tab for 3 months. On my koodo account opened in December, I have been waiting to pay off tab to change to a cheaper plan. Any account can port out any time though.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15417 posts
13857 upvotes
Going to the Moon
bob5593 wrote: You can't pay off the tab for 3 months. On my koodo account opened in December, I have been waiting to pay off tab to change to a cheaper plan. Any account can port out any time though.
I've been able to do tab-payoff sooner. Looks like it's YMMV.
🐧Premium Life: CDC💳 [❄️Icey❄️ Private Status]/SwissBorg🍀 Genesis💎/InLock🔓/Netflix📺 UHD [100% off]/Amazon 🛍️[Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]🥕
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1860 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
thetall1 wrote: Just read a post about someone saying that if you get a tab through Koodo, you can no longer cancel it right away and have to wait 3 months before you pay it off.
Is this true? Did i just miss that news somewhere along the last couple months.
Does it also apply to porting out?

Doesn't affect my situation too much right now, just curious for future purchase purposes.

Thanks!
You can cancel right away, NO need to wait 90 days if you want.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Dec 11, 2013
439 posts
346 upvotes
Vancouver
titaniumtux wrote: I've been able to do tab-payoff sooner. Looks like it's YMMV.
Yes I agree YMMV. Are your accounts older than 90 days? My current account and tab are less than than 90 days old. For my previous account opened January 2017, I was able to pay tab immediately and go back to buy a new phone on tab. Rep was wondering why I was back so soon and buying the exact same phone that my line was using, lol!
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15417 posts
13857 upvotes
Going to the Moon
bob5593 wrote: Yes I agree YMMV. Are your accounts older than 90 days? My current account and tab are less than than 90 days old. For my previous account opened January 2017, I was able to pay tab immediately and go back to buy a new phone on tab. Rep was wondering why I was back so soon and buying the exact same phone that my line was using, lol!
You can do a phone upgrade once per billing cycle.
🐧Premium Life: CDC💳 [❄️Icey❄️ Private Status]/SwissBorg🍀 Genesis💎/InLock🔓/Netflix📺 UHD [100% off]/Amazon 🛍️[Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]🥕

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)