Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Taco Bell

Taco Bell: Doritos locos tacos for all of Canada NBA finals promo!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 9:57 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2340 posts
1389 upvotes
Ottawa
mrfrugal83 wrote: Oh damn you maybe right but definitely see it happening easy peasy... what cheap azzes making it only once and time restricted though
Wow. Have to wait until the end of the finals to get a free taco? for real?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
So unless this goes 7 games with each team winning all their home games we will get a single free taco on June 18 after waiting in the huge lineup?

Makes the McDs and Pizza Pizza promos look that much better!!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
3420 posts
2458 upvotes
pretty weak compare to Mcds one Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21239 posts
25703 upvotes
GTA
roblombardi wrote: Not as bad as the washrooms lines afterwards... better get ready some adult diapers for June 18 evening
I don't like fast food, but I have no problems with Taco Bell on the rare occasion I go there. McDonalds on the other hand makes me feel like shit. I'm sure they're both terrible processed foods.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
21239 posts
25703 upvotes
GTA
flyer12 wrote: So unless this goes 7 games with each team winning all their home games we will get a single free taco on June 18 after waiting in the huge lineup?

Makes the McDs and Pizza Pizza promos look that much better!!
Yea, they should give us free tacos whenever we want. What kind of crap is this limiting the amount of free tacos they give us for no raison?!?!?

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1853 posts
1079 upvotes
Toronto
Fairview mall food court is where you want to be
Sep 1, 2014
144 posts
48 upvotes
Ajax, ON
vittycent wrote: “If the road team wins”?? What kind of nonsense is this
That's how unprobable they think it is!?!? Pouting Face Hope Raps win and everyone shows up and gets free food!
Deal Addict
May 21, 2018
1114 posts
1020 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: And when the Raptors play at home, it is
Just cheer for the raptors to win in Golden State, you only need the away team to win ONCE, for the promotion to be on. Remember, this is not like the McDonald's promo where it can be every game. If the Raptors win ONE game in GS, free tacos for everyone on that day.
Don't forget to goo your attic!
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3169 posts
2079 upvotes
Toronto
wait.....so by then, in case each team wins on ROAD games...you could possibly get 6 tacos???
This just doesn't make sense...why not promote saying if Raptors win during Finals Road games???
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Oct 16, 2011
577 posts
403 upvotes
The Chipotle promo in the states is way better.

Screw waiting in a 3 hour long line in June.

Chipotle is giving coupons directly to the customers to redeem at their own convenience.
Dec 1, 2018
514 posts
567 upvotes
Rest assured everyone
Raptors will win Grinning Face
May 2, 2010
772 posts
701 upvotes
GTA
Raptors gonna raptor... they will easily lose their home games.

I don't understand why the redemption date is June 18. Why not do it next day like Mcd, Pizza Pizza and Popeyes
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4100 posts
2979 upvotes
Kitchener
Yeah, so true story: I clicked on this thread then all of a sudden, had a craving for Taco Bell (and what follow that the next day) and, yeah, read thread at 10:30, drove to the Taco Bell and ordered my food, got home, and now it's all gone.
Why can't we all just get along?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
Spawk1028 wrote: Even for free, I wouldn't touch this or anything else from taco bell. I'm all for RFD deals, but taco bell is another beast. Instant liquid ass after consumption.
Most hiarious rfd post ive read in a week....thx!! and upvoted
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
I actually think Raptors will win in 7 games. So imagine if home team wins all games = no tacos.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
4100 posts
2979 upvotes
Kitchener
Spawk1028 wrote: Even for free, I wouldn't touch this or anything else from taco bell. I'm all for RFD deals, but taco bell is another beast. Instant liquid ass after consumption.
True Story: So I got Taco Bell last night after reading this thread. Come this morning, I had an awesome solid. Although I was expecting "liquid ass" as you say, I was fairly impressed with the quality this morning. I'll be going back for sure.

If it's outlet specific, it was the Taco Bell on Homer Watson in Kitchener.
Why can't we all just get along?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)