Expired Hot Deals

[Taco Bell] Taco Bell: Doritos locos tacos for all of Canada NBA finals promo!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 9:57 pm
Oct 27, 2006
693 posts
74 upvotes
wait.....so by then, in case each team wins on ROAD games...you could possibly get 6 tacos???
This just doesn't make sense...why not promote saying if Raptors win during Finals Road games???
Oct 16, 2011
188 posts
86 upvotes
The Chipotle promo in the states is way better.

Screw waiting in a 3 hour long line in June.

Chipotle is giving coupons directly to the customers to redeem at their own convenience.
Dec 1, 2018
195 posts
200 upvotes
Rest assured everyone
Raptors will win Grinning Face
May 2, 2010
381 posts
274 upvotes
GTA
Raptors gonna raptor... they will easily lose their home games.

I don't understand why the redemption date is June 18. Why not do it next day like Mcd, Pizza Pizza and Popeyes
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2463 posts
1356 upvotes
Kitchener
Yeah, so true story: I clicked on this thread then all of a sudden, had a craving for Taco Bell (and what follow that the next day) and, yeah, read thread at 10:30, drove to the Taco Bell and ordered my food, got home, and now it's all gone.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Dec 10, 2009
623 posts
1700 upvotes
Van Isle
Spawk1028 wrote:
May 28th, 2019 9:28 pm
Even for free, I wouldn't touch this or anything else from taco bell. I'm all for RFD deals, but taco bell is another beast. Instant liquid ass after consumption.
Most hiarious rfd post ive read in a week....thx!! and upvoted
inappropriate signature
Penalty Box
Jan 27, 2014
4315 posts
1426 upvotes
I actually think Raptors will win in 7 games. So imagine if home team wins all games = no tacos.
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
2463 posts
1356 upvotes
Kitchener
Spawk1028 wrote:
May 28th, 2019 9:28 pm
Even for free, I wouldn't touch this or anything else from taco bell. I'm all for RFD deals, but taco bell is another beast. Instant liquid ass after consumption.
True Story: So I got Taco Bell last night after reading this thread. Come this morning, I had an awesome solid. Although I was expecting "liquid ass" as you say, I was fairly impressed with the quality this morning. I'll be going back for sure.

If it's outlet specific, it was the Taco Bell on Homer Watson in Kitchener.
How can we fly like eagles, when we're governed by Turkeys?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
7061 posts
2259 upvotes
Toronto
http:// tacobell.ca/en/stealataco

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/t ... 93880.html

https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/taco-be ... to-raptors

Taco Bell Will Give Away Free Food To Everyone In Canada To Celebrate The Raptors

Raptors in the NBA Finals. Free tacos on June 18. No, you're not dreaming.

Jordyn Posluns

Alright, taco lovers, it's time to spill the beans. Taco Bell has just announced that that for the very first time in Canadian history, the fast food chain will be teaming up with the NBA to give away free food to all Canadians. The Taco Bell free food in Canada promo was unveiled in celebration of the Toronto Raptors in the NBA Championship Series.

Through Taco Bell's "Steal A Game, Steal A Taco" promotion, all Canadians are eligible to get a free taco. How does it work? According to a press release from Taco Bell Canada, if the road team "steals" a win from the home team during the NBA finals, all Canadians automatically win a free taco.

But, this free taco is nacho average taco. Taco Bell is celebrating the Toronto Raptors by offering Canadians the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of All Tacos): the illustrious Doritos Locos Taco. That's sure to give your taste buds a slam dunk!

Based on the press release from Taco Bell Canada, the first game the road team wins will automatically win all Canadians a free Doritos Locos Taco on "Redemption Day" (a.k.a. Tuesday, June 18th) from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM local time at all participating Canadian Taco Bell locations and while supplies last.

This isn't the first time Taco Bell has launched the "Steal A Game, Steal A Taco" promotion. Back in 2016, Taco Bell lovers in the United States loaded up on free tacos when the Golden State Warriors "stole" Game 4 of the NBA Finals against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The new taco tradition continued last year, when the same two teams faced off in the NBA Finals, resulting in the Golden State Warriors "stealing" Game 3 while on the road in Cleveland.

This is the first time ever the promotion will be available in Canada.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from these knowledge and information.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
5338 posts
1082 upvotes
Richmond Hill
so...a free taco on June 18 AND when a home team loses?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2006
4004 posts
1430 upvotes
Global Village
If it goes to 7 games and nobody "steals" an away game nobody will get a free taco but the Raptors will be NBA champions so I'll have no issues with it...
All day I dream about sports
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1125 posts
323 upvotes
is it any better than tim's $1.99 chicken sammish :)