Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Taco Bell

Taco Bell: Doritos locos tacos for all of Canada NBA finals promo!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 18th, 2019 9:57 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2016
1039 posts
705 upvotes
nightwalker wrote: So it's only for one day (June 18)?

Thought it would be for everyday, what a shitty offer...
Images
  • 60AAC7E6-7735-4221-BF53-B19DF7A8647D.png
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4968 posts
29833 upvotes
Warriors won last night in Toronto so that means you should get a free taco :)
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Unfortunately this won't be the los tacos supreme. Big difference in taste between the regular vs supreme which has sour cream and tomatoes.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26651 posts
15244 upvotes
Toronto
mrfrugal83 wrote: Taco Bell nba finals promo: If the road team wins in the finals free Doritos locos tacos for everyone. Nationwide. Stack with McD’s free fries promo if applicable.
OP can you change the original post to now include the date? We have a date for the free tacos
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
2517 posts
896 upvotes
So the warriors (unfortunately) won last night. Disappointing 3rd quarter... So this means we all get to benefit on June 18th?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3327 posts
1948 upvotes
DaVibe wrote: OP can you change the original post to now include the date? We have a date for the free tacos
We've known the date since this was originally posted - it was just a matter if it would actually happen).
Also, the note about pairing with the McD's free fries won't be possible. Game 7 is June 16 so the last possible free fry day in the 17th.
Apr 19, 2017
139 posts
392 upvotes
Since there are no taco bells in Newfoundland could one of you please send me some through the mail.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26651 posts
15244 upvotes
Toronto
flyer12 wrote: We've known the date since this was originally posted - it was just a matter if it would actually happen).
Also, the note about pairing with the McD's free fries won't be possible. Game 7 is June 16 so the last possible free fry day in the 17th.
Okay, so now it's a confirmed deal.
Maybe the OP can add the date for anyone new to the post and wants to get a free taco.

If people will wait for discounted pizza, I'm sure they will line up for free tacos at Taco Bell. Clarity would help.
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2014
5246 posts
5119 upvotes
Oakville, ON
flyer12 wrote: We've known the date since this was originally posted - it was just a matter if it would actually happen).
It’s ok think outside the box man...stack with free frings sign up at harveys ...limitless possibilities
Jun 2, 2019
4 posts
Raimond wrote: So the warriors (unfortunately) won last night. Disappointing 3rd quarter... So this means we all get to benefit on June 18th?
Looks like...and since the Warriors will win in 6 this will probably be the only road team win. Possible new slogan for this food chain....'Taco Bell and your Toronto Raptors....down the toilet!'
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3169 posts
2079 upvotes
Toronto
mrfrugal83 wrote: It’s ok think outside the box man...stack with free frings sign up at harveys ...limitless possibilities
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
May 21, 2018
1114 posts
1020 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Use in store, redeem by drive thru, go to another location.
So I'm going to loop around the same drive through over and over again? I'm going to spend time and gas money going from one taco bell to the next? No thanks. With the limited redemption period, the line ups are going to be insane.
Don't forget to goo your attic!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1507 posts
2009 upvotes
Toronto
BUMP. Worth noting that this is happening tomorrow (june18)from 2pm-6pm. Get em early before they pull out like Harvey's.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2011
3064 posts
3602 upvotes
Toronto
Expect people to camp out for this too.
I used to not bend down to pick up $10 bills, now I bend down for quarters
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2006
2748 posts
941 upvotes
Qpwithcheese wrote: Looks like...and since the Warriors will win in 6 this will probably be the only road team win. Possible new slogan for this food chain....'Taco Bell and your Toronto Raptors....down the toilet!'
This post aged poorly 🤣Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7858 posts
2839 upvotes
Richmond Hill
so free taco tomorrow
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3430 posts
658 upvotes
Is there only 1 free taco or is it 4 since there were 4 road wins?
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
ExcelPremium wrote: Is there only 1 free taco or is it 4 since there were 4 road wins?
What do you think?