Expired Freebies

Taco Bell

Free Taco Bell Advent Calendar (Starts Monday, November 30)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2020 4:46 pm
Jun 27, 2004
787 posts
100 upvotes
lmao, i mean its just a few packs of "hot" sauce, a couple of pins and some coupons that are hardly coupons (couple bucks off? cmonnn yall really didnt have the marketing budget to give 555 people any free food?). I think we'll live pretty mas even without this hahah
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6870 posts
3357 upvotes
Moncton, NB
marcXcore wrote: lmao, i mean its just a few packs of "hot" sauce, a couple of pins and some coupons that are hardly coupons (couple bucks off? cmonnn yall really didnt have the marketing budget to give 555 people any free food?). I think we'll live pretty mas even without this hahah
Yup but it was still free and fun to have :) lol

I had better hope for this than the $1 earbuds from last week. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2447 posts
2475 upvotes
marcXcore wrote: lmao, i mean its just a few packs of "hot" sauce, a couple of pins and some coupons that are hardly coupons (couple bucks off? cmonnn yall really didnt have the marketing budget to give 555 people any free food?). I think we'll live pretty mas even without this hahah
Those coupons were straight up free food items. The $ value off was the cost of that food item.

Lots of disappointment on Twitter and Facebook comments. At the end of the day 555 lucky, people got it. You probably had like 50000 people trying to get it. Your chance was slim.
Last edited by Allen84 on Nov 30th, 2020 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 27, 2004
787 posts
100 upvotes
Allen84 wrote: Those coupons were straight up free food items. The $ value off was the cost of that food item.
uhhh.. have you been to taco bell before? A taco is not one dollar. Doritos locos is not $2. Fries supreme is not $3. The party pack is sure as **** not $5. lol which location you visiting so we can all get in on this deal you speak of? lmfao
Last edited by Mars2012 on Nov 30th, 2020 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: don't bypass swear filter
Oct 22, 2007
382 posts
680 upvotes
Markham
Those of us who collect pins were hoping for it, since they did look kinda nice. I don't think anyone was looking at it for the hot sauce.

Just a little strange to say watch the website, then give a different link on a different platform. If it had said watch Twitter for the link, then that's what I would have done. Oh well
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
11533 posts
4196 upvotes
Didn't get one - Taco Bell sucks.

They always offer stuff and you can never get it
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2640 posts
1514 upvotes
No one losing sleep because they didnt get one of these hahha
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2447 posts
2475 upvotes
marcXcore wrote: uhhh.. have you been to taco bell before? A taco is not one dollar. Doritos locos is not $2. Fries supreme is not $3. The party pack is sure as **** not $5. lol which location you visiting so we can all get in on this deal you speak of? lmfao
It's been almost a year. The location I was last at was 99c for taco, loco taco was 1.99, fries supreme 2.99, the party pack was the basic 5 taco pack at 4.99 (sometimes they had it for 3.99, promo when they posted it in the store. I've bought it a couple times). I guess they jacked up the prices since then.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Nov 30th, 2020 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit in quote