Taco Bell

FREE tacos February 6 to 8 with clothing donation-

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2020 7:43 am
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2573 upvotes
lou100 wrote: The Taco Bell site has a page about it with the list of participating locations https://www.tacobell.ca/layers/ and a few more details on what's accepted and what isn't. Sadly for me, none of the Ottawa locations seem to be on the list.
My location on Eglinton in Mississauga is participating!
Sep 10, 2010
813 posts
1652 upvotes
Darkman wrote: They will all participate, mark my words ( logical assumption ) :)

lou100 wrote: The Taco Bell site has a page about it with the list of participating locations https://www.tacobell.ca/layers/ and a few more details on what's accepted and what isn't. Sadly for me, none of the Ottawa locations seem to be on the list.
"All items accepted excluding undergarments, socks and swimwear"

@Darkman is wrong twice I guess.
Jun 28, 2015
388 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Only one location in Toronto? And way out in Scarberia at that? Jeeez
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13012 posts
3625 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
ar2020 wrote: Also you don't donate underwear..
why not? doesn't say you can't donate new clothes...so new underwear in the packaging should be fine?
Past Wins:
Starbucks For Life: 1 Year [2019]
Starbucks Summer: 1 Week Bakery [2021]

=^.^=
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5692 upvotes
jnunavut wrote: "All items accepted excluding undergarments, socks and swimwear"

@Darkman is wrong twice I guess.
Darkman is NEVER wrong ... lol ... Just joking (as Darkman is human after all) :)

I was simply joking about bringing a pair of old underwear and my mother bring a pair of old socks ... lol ... You din't detect some sarcasm in my original post there?

Do you really think if I was donating any clothing I'd bring those particular items? )))

As to the rest ... I simply don't give a crap (no pun intended) / a taco crap (pun intended) about this promo deal ... Neither I am attending ... nor do my mother, my wife, my dog, Dinamo's dog etc etc are attending this one :)
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
3047 posts
807 upvotes
YVR
unclear if it is one item of clothing or one bag of clothing as OP suggested. the TOC seem to indicate just one item of clothing may qualify.
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
10371 posts
5175 upvotes
Toronto
Starts today
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Sep 14, 2014
243 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Darkman wrote: Who did participate?
*poo* did participate, and lots of it
Simplii Financial, Zoomer Wireless, Drop Rewards & EQ Bank account holder :)
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5692 upvotes
rfdfan2 wrote: *poo* did participate, and lots of it
Same *poo*, but in different piles, you mean ... and lots of it ... or? :)