• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2020 8:45 am
[OP]
May 26, 2019
96 posts
474 upvotes
WPG

[Taco Bell] Grande Stacker $6 Coupon

Taco Bell has a coupon for 1 Grande Stacker, 1 Crunchy Beef Taco and an order of cinnamon twists for $6.

Maybe a good deal depending on the size of the stacker. Anyone tried one yet? Here you can get 5 tacos for $6-7, that might still be the better deal.
Images
  • c.PNG
17 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2014
1145 posts
1192 upvotes
Toronto
never had one, for 6 bucks seems decent, is the size of the grande stacker actually, well, grande?
Mar 2, 2020
10 posts
20 upvotes
Says you need to present a printed copy of the coupon when ordering.
Aug 20, 2019
244 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Mydoglucky wrote: Says you need to present a printed copy of the coupon when ordering.
Ymmv showing on your device, I guess. They have coupons like this all the time that say they need to be printed out, but it's in fine print, so the cashier may not see it. Honestly I think some people don't even have printers because they don't need them. Many other fast food coupons are digital versions.

A few weeks ago I showed the picture of the coupon on my phone and they accepted it. It was the coupon for a double layer taco, crunchy beef taco and fries supreme for $6. They luckily didn't zoom into the fine print at the bottom. Cashier looked at the coupon and then applied the discount after adding the items.
Adam
Aug 20, 2019
244 posts
143 upvotes
Toronto
Spiderpal93 wrote: Is that a quesadilla folded up???
Looks like it, but I'm sure it doesn't unfold. I think it's similar to their crunchwrap, except no veggies and instead lots of meat and cheese!!
Adam
Jul 16, 2019
95 posts
108 upvotes
AdamMoloo wrote: Ymmv showing on your device, I guess. They have coupons like this all the time that say they need to be printed out, but it's in fine print, so the cashier may not see it. Honestly I think some people don't even have printers because they don't need them. Many other fast food coupons are digital versions.

A few weeks ago I showed the picture of the coupon on my phone and they accepted it. It was the coupon for a double layer taco, crunchy beef taco and fries supreme for $6. They luckily didn't zoom into the fine print at the bottom. Cashier looked at the coupon and then applied the discount after adding the items.

I’ve had them say ok, but also have them say no it has to be printed. I’ve stopped trying to use their coupons it’s not worth the guess or dealing with their employees.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13371 posts
8341 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Just tell them CODE: 66 for this promo, all they do is punch in the code and it's valid.
I've done this plenty of times at TACOBELL and KFC.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
5720 posts
1848 upvotes
Coresu wrote: never had one, for 6 bucks seems decent, is the size of the grande stacker actually, well, grande?
Grande 590 - 660 cal
Beef taco 170 cal
Cinnamon twist 170 cal
= 930 cal - 1000 cal

Enough for half the daily calories for an avg adult supposedly, so it "should" be enough for an avg adult to be full, in theory, lol
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
17952 posts
5913 upvotes
Toronto
Tacobell always false advertises everything to the extreme. It's never that grande. Always half or less than advertised.
Jan 12, 2020
493 posts
744 upvotes
What is the regular price for a Grande Stacker?

[EDIT: I found this link saying it costs $3.99 until April 26th - - so it's probably a better deal for Ontario residents to skip this coupon and order one by itself to only pay the single 5% tax. Also, here is a (rather unimpressive) video review of the Grande Stacker.]

What is the total regular price for the three items (Grande Stacker, Crunchy Beef Taco, Cinammon Twists)?
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
2078 posts
1579 upvotes
Coresu wrote: never had one, for 6 bucks seems decent, is the size of the grande stacker actually, well, grande?
Since Taco Bell is under the same parent company as KFC, look how well they used the word "Mega" popcorn chicken box . That should give you an idea. Don't go in there with high expectations.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12083 posts
3254 upvotes
Scarberia
substitute that cinamon twist for a fries supreme and i'd do it! plus i always get the runs after eating TB! SMH
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>