• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2019 5:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5316 posts
2300 upvotes

[Taco Bell] *USA ONLY* Free Doritos Locos Taco on Oct 30th

Posting this so those that will happen to be in the US perhaps on vacation can take advantage of this. it says from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM or all day if you order through the app.

Steal a base, steal a taco! A base was stolen in the World Series so all of America gets a free Doritos Locos Taco!

20 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1042 posts
1058 upvotes
Why bother posting a USA only deal on a CANADIAN deals website.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7292 posts
2181 upvotes
T dot 6
Imagine everyone started posting American deals on RFD. LoL.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1009 posts
1141 upvotes
Booking a trip right now to California just for the sole purpose of getting this freebie...
Nov 20, 2017
479 posts
700 upvotes
Stock R wrote: Gave you a thumbs up. I'm going to be in the US that day.
While we're at it, LOWE's US is having a 40% off sale on custom blinds.... And SUPER TAMADE in Osaka, Japan has a sale on their already cheap beer...
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2014
5316 posts
2300 upvotes
prodacc wrote: While we're at it, LOWE's US is having a 40% off sale on custom blinds.... And SUPER TAMADE in Osaka, Japan has a sale on their already cheap beer...
Big difference between sale and free.
Nov 20, 2017
479 posts
700 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Big difference between sale and free.
Both are deals, and at least Japan's flag matches our colour scheme.

I don't know why people post non-Canadian deals on a Canadian site; if people are going to the US, then they should check the *always better* (due to market) US deal sites.

Otherwise, people looking for Canadian deals with alerts (like "free" or "taco") get completely unusable deals like this one popping up... which discourages them from using RFD as their "deal source"... which means less people are actively participating and providing useful deals in general. Basic economy of attention.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3307 posts
17535 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Posting this so those that will happen to be in the US perhaps on vacation can take advantage of this. it says from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM or all day if you order through the app.

Steal a base, steal a taco! A base was stolen in the World Series so all of America gets a free Doritos Locos Taco!

Keep posting USA deals. I post them from time to time and a lot of times even with the exchange it's still a better deal than in Canada. No where does it say that USA deals can't be posted.
Sure, this deal may not be for everyone but if your in the USA at the time it's a deal to be had.
So many people getting all worked up for nothing. It clearly says in the title, "USA Only". If the deal is not for you, move on. Simple as that.
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1009 posts
1141 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Big difference between sale and free.
Exactly.
And so then why did you post a FREE taco U.S. item in the “Hot Deals” forum?
You should have posted this in Freebies not Hot Deals.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1647 posts
2863 upvotes
Toronto
bring back the mcrib, mcdonalds canada. the yanks get it, but we don't
Jun 21, 2015
24 posts
13 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP. Keep posting US deals. At any given days, there are a good percentage of RFDers are in the States.
Yes, I also check out Slickdeals.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Time to head to us taco and stay there's whole day
Nov 20, 2017
479 posts
700 upvotes
hill15 wrote: Keep posting USA deals. I post them from time to time and a lot of times even with the exchange it's still a better deal than in Canada. No where does it say that USA deals can't be posted.
Sure, this deal may not be for everyone but if your in the USA at the time it's a deal to be had.
So many people getting all worked up for nothing. It clearly says in the title, "USA Only". If the deal is not for you, move on. Simple as that.
Disregard this reply.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3307 posts
17535 upvotes
prodacc wrote: Disregard this reply.

Stay tuned. I will be posting some USA deals for you. Enjoy.
Sep 13, 2008
176 posts
43 upvotes
Jaytee wrote: Imagine everyone started posting American deals on RFD. LoL.
There is nothing to lol here, if it becomes that demanding there will be a subforum created for it. If you cant post a deal keep quiet. Definitely this kind of deals adds value to this forum as well. OP clearly mentioned US deal in title. If it didn't intereest you why did you even bother opening the thread or alert? There are lot of Canadians who live in Canada can take advantage of US deals.
Penalty Box
Jun 19, 2019
1039 posts
1285 upvotes
LOL@ Your Angry Inch…
Lots of Shit Posting Again.
Why click, spam and troll if it says US? Jealous?
prodacc wrote: Otherwise, people looking for Canadian deals with alerts (like "free" or "taco") get completely unusable deals like this one popping up... which discourages them from using RFD as their "deal source"... which means less people are actively participating and providing useful deals in general. Basic economy of attention.
People don't participate because of Serial Down Voting Snipers!

Up Voted and this Birds For You Whiners.
Obviously others agree.
hill15 wrote: Keep posting USA deals. No where does it say that USA deals can't be posted.
dskum wrote: There is nothing to lol here, if it becomes that demanding there will be a subforum created for it. If you cant post a deal keep quiet. Definitely this kind of deals adds value to this forum as well. OP clearly mentioned US deal in title. If it didn't intereest you why did you even bother opening the thread or alert? There are lot of Canadians who live in Canada can take advantage of US deals.
Going to Run For The Border!
Last edited by HalfTrack on Oct 29th, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
U still have to pay for goods/services U agreed to — even if U did so only unconsciously.
A Visa Canada survey of web shoppers, 1 in 4 said they read all the online text. 50% skimmed it & 27% Read Nothing at all before accepting a tainted offer.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6931 posts
6438 upvotes
Toronto
ar2020 wrote: Posting this so those that will happen to be in the US perhaps on vacation can take advantage of this. it says from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM or all day if you order through the app.

OP, please fix the title to: [Taco Bell] *USA ONLY* Free Diarrhea on Oct 30th
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Nov 20, 2017
479 posts
700 upvotes
HalfTrack wrote: Lots of Shit Posting Again.
Why click, spam and troll if it says US? Jealous?
People don't participate because of Serial Down Voting Snipers!

Up Voted and this Birds For You Whiners.
Obviously others agree.
Going to Run For The Border!
Keeping my distance from your attitude, just repeating the obvious that Canadian and American markets are different places. If you don't know where to look for US deals, I'd be happy to help. Plenty more and better deals to be had on US-only sites.

I go to the US too - flying down next week, will be bringing back some gear - but unless I specifically have a trip planned, then it's a waste of my time (and almost EVERYONE else's time, see up/down-vote ratio) when using RFD for Canadian deals... and getting annoying alerts for inaccessible US deals. Basic logic and human empathy, dude.

(And please, your formatting burns my eyes)