Expired Hot Deals

TAG Heuer Friends & Family Sale Starts Monday June 10 2013 US

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2013 10:25 pm
166 replies
Jr. Member
Sep 25, 2007
113 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. This sale actually happens twice a year sometimes three times a year. Last year, the 'dad&grad2012' pin had mostly quatz watches and the picks were low. Hopefully it'll be better this year.
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
apkesh wrote: Thanks OP. This sale actually happens twice a year sometimes three times a year. Last year, the 'dad&grad2012' pin had mostly quatz watches and the picks were low. Hopefully it'll be better this year.
Somehow I only see it once a year, but you are right about previous sale. It wasn't that great. Hopefully this one will be good since it's very close to Black Friday (US)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 16, 2007
6814 posts
579 upvotes
What are some average prices? The only TAG I have is older (the formula 1 red one), would love to pick up a newer one but don't want to spend a grand.
Member
User avatar
Apr 9, 2012
259 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Hi folks, first time I heard about this sale so I have few questions.
1. Products can only be purchased from https://www.lvmhpartners.com/ with the provided code?
2. Is this USA / Canada portal? Concerns about paying duties if product has to be imported into Canada.

Thanks.
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
matdwyer wrote: What are some average prices? The only TAG I have is older (the formula 1 red one), would love to pick up a newer one but don't want to spend a grand.
well not sure about the pricing yet. don't want to speculate
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
purdueCIA wrote: Hi folks, first time I heard about this sale so I have few questions.
1. Products can only be purchased from https://www.lvmhpartners.com/ with the provided code?
2. Is this USA / Canada portal? Concerns about paying duties if product has to be imported into Canada.

Thanks.
1. Yes
2. Yes, this is US website https://www.lvmhpartners.com, I wouldn't want to ship a 2K watch to Canada bc you will have to pay $300 dollars in taxes + brokerage fees. I drive to Niagara Falls, NY for a local pickup :D
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1373 posts
664 upvotes
North York
Prices were great a few years back. A Tag that was selling for $2450 plus taxes at Birks in Toronto was only $990 on the site...no tax either! We saw the same watch at duty free (airport) for $1650.
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Aritzia wrote: Prices were great a few years back. A Tag that was selling for $2450 plus taxes at Birks in Toronto was only $990 on the site...no tax either! We saw the same watch at duty free (airport) for $1650.
which model was that?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1373 posts
664 upvotes
North York
andriykoua wrote: which model was that?
I don't remember the model anymore and it doesn't say on the watch. The box and booklet aren't with us right now...

It is Tag AquaRacer Caliber and it was 50% off. The price tag in US was $1850.

They had a few Carrera for 50% off too and some ladies watch with diamond markers.
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Aritzia wrote: I don't remember the model anymore and it doesn't say on the watch. The box and booklet aren't with us right now...

It is Tag AquaRacer Caliber and it was 50% off. The price tag in US was $1850.

They had a few Carrera for 50% off too and some ladies watch with diamond markers.
looking forward to that sale. I wanna buy the Carrera watch.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2006
1765 posts
241 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
50% off a Tag Heuer Calibre 16 would be great for those of you looking for a nice chronograph.

I'm hoping the Monaco is on sale.
That's the watch I've been eyeing for a while now.
FS: Superman Vintage: Issue Price + Shipping
FS: 39mm, 41mm and 44mm Royal Canadian Mint Maroon Coin Clamshells
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 26, 2004
26999 posts
4329 upvotes
whatchamacallit wrote: 50% off a Tag Heuer Calibre 16 would be great for those of you looking for a nice chronograph.

I'm hoping the Monaco is on sale.
That's the watch I've been eyeing for a while now.
I'm looking at those two as well but I highly doubt that those top sellers would be included.

It's always the oddball colours or styles that no one really wants.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 31, 2001
8228 posts
625 upvotes
Toronto
How do I become a Friends and Family customer with a code???
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
consumerPI wrote: How do I become a Friends and Family customer with a code???
Code will be provided once available. For now, your patience is greatly appreciated.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
i 'wannabe' a baller! whats the cheapest TAG? :D
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
[OP]
Banned
User avatar
Jun 15, 2010
7062 posts
2436 upvotes
Niagara Falls
mikka1989 wrote: i 'wannabe' a baller! whats the cheapest TAG? :D
under $500 you can get one.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 8, 2004
1771 posts
204 upvotes
Earlier this year I tried to order but they refused my visa, I even change my primary address to a US one. I contact them and they mentioned credit card has to be US. Was anyone else able to order from them before with a CDN credit card.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 12, 2008
996 posts
117 upvotes
This is awesome. I was going to fork out over 2k on a Tag. Lets hope the one I want is on sale.
iownyou wrote: U should spend 1000bucks a year on fixing your brain....

Top