Search found 1814 matches. Go to advanced search
Im Located in Kitchener and it seems that house are selling 20-30% over the asking price. Its just hard to give a 5% fee for a million dollar house.
Our attic has less than 6inch of blown fiber glass insulation. We want to remove the old one first cause has lot of dust and want to seal all the cracks. Most of insulation companies want to just blow on top of it. Anyone knows where I can rent insulation removal vacuum ?Thanks
... accountant for a Transportation Brokerage. Would need someone to prepare tax filings and advise on ensuring things are set up for tax efficiency. Where do I start to look for one? I don't have any contacts that I'd like to ask for direct referrals. Any suggestions are appreciated.
I've been looking high and low in Ottawa for the Knörr soup mix cream of vegetables . If anyone knows a store that carries it, let me know.
Where do you guys buy your refurb computers?I have bought from: Bauer systems, Refurb.io, dell refurb.Any other good ones?
I'm trying to find eggnog in Toronto or the GTA. I recently learned that having eggnog with creme de cacao on the rocks is a fantastic drink. I would like to enjoy this more.
Looking for a combination for 3 in 1 type c charging cable consisting of: two type c + one lightningMost I find on AliExpress are 1 type c + 1 lightning + 1 micro usbIf anyone know where I can get it please Let me know
I dont wanna go to public places to spread the virus so i wonder if theres a way i can buy the test kit online? Thx
I used to order my creatine on Canadian Protein, but it seems to be out of stock, and has been for a while. I looked at a few other sites, but the prices seem a lot higher than what I used to pay :-( Any suggestions?
Hi everyone. I have a friend who recently moved from Edmonton to Oakville. Here in Edmonton if we just drive to any Costco where the tire centre is they would check our tire pressure for free right away however when he want to the Costco in Mississauga (Heartland) they said he would ...
this video demonstrates using a product called a 'red disc seal', applied with silicone, but i am unable to locate it or a comparable product at any stores. can someone recommend an alternative?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PAgVyGT8D8
... in that no one wants to take chances with doing the most cause of liabilities and all). I was in Vietnam in 2020 and visited this therapy place where they held nothing back and stretched the hell out of my body. I need a place where every inch of muscle in my body and joints in my body can be ...
My car had alignment issue, so one of the tire has only 30% left, when the rest has 60/70% left. So instead of buying four new tires, thinking to just replace the worn out one with an used tire.
Does anyone know where in GTA I can currently find these? Been to some of the listed stores but haven't seen any in stock. I know they may taste horrible but I'd like to give them a shot. Interested in Cotton Candy, Poutine, and Butter Chicken. Amazon has boxes of 12 on sale but I'm looking for 1.
I have roots in the sewer line and I've had flooding for the last few years. I wanted to try copper sulfate or zep root kill in the US but neither is sold in Canada.I know rootx is an option but for the price I would rather try copper sulfate. Does anyone know where to buy these?
... early stages of planning a complete reno of our Toronto semi including an addition and underpinning the basement. I’m new to this and I’m not sure where to start. Should I be seeking out a company that does it all, or separate designers, builders, etc? Any and all guidance is welcome! Any recommendations ...
My laminate counter is not perfectly flat, so there are small gaps around the edge of the glass cooktop where debris could get under. I read about "Cooktop foam tape" but can't actually find it. I wondered if it is really a special tape for cooktops, or if it is just ...
Any suggestions where to buy specialized fasteners (i.e. screws/bolts) in Canada, either in person in Ottawa or online? I'm looking for half-threaded M8 x 1.25 x 45mm hex bolts, grade 10.9. Or their imperial near-equivalents, 5/16" ...
I have 2 rooms about the same size but one is the room next door and has a single door entrance. It has a window but you have to walk through a narrow single entrance area (flanked by a bar area on either side) are to get through. The other room has a double door entrance, no window but is right at ...
Really been into woodworking as of late and want to try out hardwoods. Of course there's Home Depot, Lowe's, Windsor Plywood, but I've tried searching and haven't found any more.Anyone have leads on good quality boards for affordable prices?Thanks!