Expired Hot Deals

[Takshila Academy] Free Introductory Classes for Kids

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2020 11:22 am
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 5, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes

Free Introductory Classes for Kids

Retailer:
Takshila Academy
A not for profit initiative for the kids.
Enroll in free education learning introductory program this summer.

Takshila Academy has started a specialized classes for the kids to learn Maths, Hindi, Yoga & Mental Wellness.
Please enroll your kids to book the spot.

It seems that they have limited spot available for free.
Images
  • WhatsApp Image 2020-07-08 at 10.16.56 AM.jpeg
17 replies
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 5, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
lachhman wrote: First post and it's a promo.
Had to start with some post...Sorry, It is not a promo....Sharing what I got to know..
Newbie
Feb 3, 2014
12 posts
2 upvotes
Ok, is it US based, Canada based.. Details are very unclear
Newbie
Mar 30, 2020
4 posts
SPAM ALERT: It looks like some kind of fraud to collect parents/children personal details. This website link takes to some random website based in India. Please be careful everyone!
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 5, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
ar1313 wrote: SPAM ALERT: It looks like some kind of fraud to collect parents/children personal details. This website link takes to some random website based in India. Please be careful everyone!
This is not a SPAM. This is a new not-for-profit initiative and website are being build and should be out soon. This is located in pickering.
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 5, 2018
6 posts
2 upvotes
LinkerLink wrote: Ok, is it US based, Canada based.. Details are very unclear
Details are being finalized. Website should be out soon. This is Canada based - located in pickering, ON.
Please call 647-854-1806 / 647-226-8495 for more details.
Newbie
Mar 30, 2020
4 posts
NeerajR20273 wrote: This is not a SPAM. This is a new not-for-profit initiative and website are being build and should be out soon. This is located in pickering.
Your original post says "It seems that they have limited spot available for free". As per general understanding, non profit doesn't charge any money for a course so why have only limited number of free seats? Either its profit or non-profit.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2008
2229 posts
1216 upvotes
Richmond Hill
ar1313 wrote: Your original post says "It seems that they have limited spot available for free". As per general understanding, non profit doesn't charge any money for a course so why have only limited number of free seats? Either its profit or non-profit.
A non-profit still has to charge for their goods and services, the main difference being they don’t make a profit off of those goods and services. They break even or In the case they do manage to earn a “profit“, that is then reinvested into services for their community.
:D
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 3, 2005
102 posts
32 upvotes
Markham
@smartie Please remove the link as op already stated website is in construction.
if it exists ....it is possible!
Member
Aug 21, 2019
464 posts
270 upvotes
Markham
What is different from other edu providers ?

Top