Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Tales From the Borderlands Episode 1 - Xbox/Playstation/iOS/Android - Free

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2015 8:43 am
Tags:
None
Jan 25, 2014
150 posts
223 upvotes
Mississauga

Tales From the Borderlands Episode 1 - Xbox/Playstation/iOS/Android - Free

20 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
Is this for a limited time only?
Mar 7, 2011
529 posts
210 upvotes
Montreal
appleb wrote: Is this for a limited time only?
Not likely, Telltale usually ends up putting the first episode free after a while. They did the same for Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us and Games of Throne in the past.

It's also free on Android.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Sorry to say it but it's a repost,and wrong forum,it belongs to freebies,the funny thing the guy who posted it earlier on the right forum didn't get even a single thanks (so I gave him one ).
Thanks anyway

first-episode-tales-borderlands-free-ps4-1826199/
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Sep 20, 2007
555 posts
186 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote: Sorry to say it but it's a repost,and wrong forum,it belongs to freebies,the funny thing the guy who posted it earlier on the right forum didn't get even a single thanks (so I gave him one ).
Thanks anyway

first-episode-tales-borderlands-free-ps4-1826199/
A lot of freebies are posted in the Hot Deals forum because most people don't go to the Freebies forum. I know I usually don't. Based on the fact that the original poster didn't get any Thanks just proves this point.

Also yes OP needs to update that it's free on Android as well.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Leuthil wrote: A lot of freebies are posted in the Hot Deals forum because most people don't go to the Freebies forum. I know I usually don't. Based on the fact that the original poster didn't get any Thanks just proves this point.

Also yes OP needs to update that it's free on Android as well.
If you don't check the freebies section due any reason so it's your loss,but this freebie shouldn't have posted here.
Sep 20, 2007
555 posts
186 upvotes
immortal_kssss wrote: If you don't check the freebies section due any reason so it's your loss,but this freebie shouldn't have posted here.
Not much are given away as freebies so that forum is barely updated. I used to check it every day but then I realized it was a waste of my time lol. Maybe it's updated more frequently these days.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
anyone try this on the 360? it says the full game is free on the online portal, I just bought it but im not home to confirm.

on the x1 it was episode 1 for free.
Deal Guru
Oct 9, 2007
10000 posts
1378 upvotes
Kanata
immortal_kssss wrote: If you don't check the freebies section due any reason so it's your loss,but this freebie shouldn't have posted here.
Or...you could quit being a post-nazi and STFU? One or the other, I guess...
Sep 30, 2011
120 posts
42 upvotes
Kirkland
Captain Snazzypants wrote: Or...you could quit being a post-nazi and STFU? One or the other, I guess...
Agree with this, immortal should just mind his own business. The site has moderators. We are sorry that you didn't make the cut but do us a favor and stop post whoring. I wouldn't have seen this post had he not made it, and you wasted some of my time having to waddle through your useless complaining.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
Captain Snazzypants wrote: Or...you could quit being a post-nazi and STFU? One or the other, I guess...
You STFU and learn to read the rules.
Sep 30, 2011
120 posts
42 upvotes
Kirkland
immortal_kssss wrote: You STFU and learn to read the rules.
MTommy wrote: If there's enough interest and generates traffic, it will stay in HD until the hype goes away. When it does it will be moved to Freebies.

Thanks & take care!

Now a moderator has basically come in here and told you to stfu. Now kindly go away you fake wannabe mod.
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10476 posts
656 upvotes
New-Brunswick
sweet, ill give this a shot.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6685 posts
3696 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
DealOManiac wrote: Now a moderator has basically come in here and told you to stfu. Now kindly go away you fake wannabe mod.
Perhaps also works as a rent-a-cop Security Guard at the mall, who claims they are "on the force and working the beat".
:D
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
7409 posts
6686 upvotes
Toronto
MTommy wrote: If there's enough interest and generates traffic, it will stay in HD until the hype goes away. When it does it will be moved to Freebies.

Thanks & take care!
Thanks MTommy. People need to learn to relax.

A hot deal can be a freebie. It's okay immortal, it really is man...'thanks' given come and go. Everyone contributes.
Koodo Mobile
Jan 18, 2006
219 posts
221 upvotes
Deux-Montagnes
Anyways, thanks OP, just downloaded the game.