Expired Hot Deals

[Tandoori Flame - ON/BC] Free buffet at Tandoori Flame (must go with another paid buffet at reg price) with newsletter signup on Facebook

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2019 4:07 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
5437 posts
1632 upvotes
Aurora

Free buffet at Tandoori Flame (must go with another paid buffet at reg price) with newsletter signup on Facebook

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Retailer:
Tandoori Flame - ON/BC
I came across this offer from Tandoori Flame for a free buffet with signup for their "newsletter" on Facebook. I think they've had this for quite some time but I never knew.

Newsletter signup:
https://www.facebook.com/tandooriflame/ ... tn__=-UK-R

Conditions:
*This offer expires on Friday, October 05, 2018. Please present this certificate to your server when placing your order. Valid Monday - Thursday for lunch or dinner. Not valid during holidays, long weekends, special events and in the month of December. Must show valid ID.
Cannot be combined with any other offer.
* With the purchase of one regular price buffet and a beverage . Beverage required with each buffet.

The voucher I received says expiry is Oct 5, 2018 but probably every voucher they issue has a 2-week expiry date.
tempsnip.jpg
http://tandooriflame.com/

[Edit: Changed title for clarity]
Last edited by DiceMan on Sep 21st, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
53 replies
Sep 14, 2014
17 posts
31 upvotes
North York, ON
Apparently the Brampton location was temporarily closed a few months ago due to health code infractions... Buyer beware!! 🤢 Also the fine print says that you have to buy a drink to qualify
Jun 20, 2011
326 posts
106 upvotes
Two beverages + One buffet to get = One free buffet !? :rolleyes:

Thanks OP but i think i ll pass this one.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16442 posts
2523 upvotes
Toronto
Poutinesauce wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 6:14 pm
It really is an excellent buffet, I really enjoyed it.
It used to be good when it was owned by the Brars family. They've sold it off a few years ago and its gone down hill big time.

Its the third time now that the Brampton location had to shut down for health code violations....
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
5650 posts
3661 upvotes
deal_with_singh wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 6:47 pm
It used to be good when it was owned by the Brars family. They've sold it off a few years ago and its gone down hill big time.

Its the third time now that the Brampton location had to shut down for health code violations....
Thanks for the warning, I liked going there before when I went to Mississauga. Now I know better.

Any replacement to suggest?
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2009
16442 posts
2523 upvotes
Toronto
Poutinesauce wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 7:03 pm
Thanks for the warning, I liked going there before when I went to Mississauga. Now I know better.

Any replacement to suggest?
Haven't found a good buffet replacement (Other than Brars - but vegetarian only), but overall for Indian food my go to places would be:

Meat lovers/Spicy food - King Tandoori

Other go to places:
The Host
Nirvana
Brars - Vegetarian

Another buffet opened up - Kwality Grand Buffet, but saw the reviews and they're terrible - haven't been to the buffet, but I used to eat at their other restaurant a lot, which has also become overpriced and has gone downhill in terms of quality.
Feb 8, 2011
210 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
its still a value for money if you want to try all menu but i will not spend that kind of money ...there are many more options for Indian food in GTA
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
1972 posts
993 upvotes
The food at Tandoori Flame is really really bad for the price they charge. Kwality Grand buffet is way better. I can also suggest India's taste which is very good value for the price.
Jan 22, 2009
324 posts
27 upvotes
what are the best Indian restaurants in the gta?
May 31, 2017
106 posts
184 upvotes
Brampton
tokinup wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 9:06 pm
what are the best Indian restaurants in the gta?
I have recently tried Kolkata Club in Mississauga. Pretty good food with good taste and quality.
Jul 29, 2007
178 posts
69 upvotes
Toronto
IndyBeak wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 9:06 pm
The food at Tandoori Flame is really really bad for the price they charge. Kwality Grand buffet is way better. I can also suggest India's taste which is very good value for the price.
India's Taste in Mississauga was very good. The Markham location is much smaller and selection is much smaller. Haven't been to the Brampton one.
Feb 2, 2014
529 posts
604 upvotes
Toronto
deal_with_singh wrote:
Sep 21st, 2018 7:50 pm
Haven't found a good buffet replacement (Other than Brars - but vegetarian only), but overall for Indian food my go to places would be:

Meat lovers/Spicy food - King Tandoori

Other go to places:
The Host
Nirvana
Brars - Vegetarian

Another buffet opened up - Kwality Grand Buffet, but saw the reviews and they're terrible - haven't been to the buffet, but I used to eat at their other restaurant a lot, which has also become overpriced and has gone downhill in terms of quality.

I've heard that King Tandoori is solid, so it's good to hear that. Shame about Tandoori Flame though - they were never great but at least it was a fun place to go with family.