Expired Hot Deals

[Tandoori Flame - ON/BC] Free buffet at Tandoori Flame (must go with another paid buffet at reg price) with newsletter signup on Facebook

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2019 4:07 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 16, 2010
6154 posts
3033 upvotes
Aurora

Free buffet at Tandoori Flame (must go with another paid buffet at reg price) with newsletter signup on Facebook

Deal Link:
Price:
Free
Retailer:
Tandoori Flame - ON/BC
I came across this offer from Tandoori Flame for a free buffet with signup for their "newsletter" on Facebook. I think they've had this for quite some time but I never knew.

Newsletter signup:
https://www.facebook.com/tandooriflame/ ... tn__=-UK-R

Conditions:
*This offer expires on Friday, October 05, 2018. Please present this certificate to your server when placing your order. Valid Monday - Thursday for lunch or dinner. Not valid during holidays, long weekends, special events and in the month of December. Must show valid ID.
Cannot be combined with any other offer.
* With the purchase of one regular price buffet and a beverage . Beverage required with each buffet.


The voucher I received says expiry is Oct 5, 2018 but probably every voucher they issue has a 2-week expiry date.
.
tempsnip.jpg
.
http://tandooriflame.com/

[Edit: Changed title for clarity]
Last edited by DiceMan on Sep 21st, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
53 replies
Jr. Member
Sep 14, 2014
105 posts
117 upvotes
North York, ON
Apparently the Brampton location was temporarily closed a few months ago due to health code infractions... Buyer beware!! 🤢 Also the fine print says that you have to buy a drink to qualify
EQ Bank & Zoomer Wireless account holder :)
Member
User avatar
Jun 20, 2011
327 posts
106 upvotes
Two beverages + One buffet to get = One free buffet !? :rolleyes:

Thanks OP but i think i ll pass this one.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
16863 posts
3318 upvotes
Toronto
Poutinesauce wrote: It really is an excellent buffet, I really enjoyed it.
It used to be good when it was owned by the Brars family. They've sold it off a few years ago and its gone down hill big time.

Its the third time now that the Brampton location had to shut down for health code violations....
Real Estate Agent, CPA, CA
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 29, 2012
6171 posts
4471 upvotes
deal_with_singh wrote: It used to be good when it was owned by the Brars family. They've sold it off a few years ago and its gone down hill big time.

Its the third time now that the Brampton location had to shut down for health code violations....
Thanks for the warning, I liked going there before when I went to Mississauga. Now I know better.

Any replacement to suggest?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2009
16863 posts
3318 upvotes
Toronto
Poutinesauce wrote: Thanks for the warning, I liked going there before when I went to Mississauga. Now I know better.

Any replacement to suggest?
Haven't found a good buffet replacement (Other than Brars - but vegetarian only), but overall for Indian food my go to places would be:

Meat lovers/Spicy food - King Tandoori

Other go to places:
The Host
Nirvana
Brars - Vegetarian

Another buffet opened up - Kwality Grand Buffet, but saw the reviews and they're terrible - haven't been to the buffet, but I used to eat at their other restaurant a lot, which has also become overpriced and has gone downhill in terms of quality.
Real Estate Agent, CPA, CA
Member
Feb 8, 2011
239 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
its still a value for money if you want to try all menu but i will not spend that kind of money ...there are many more options for Indian food in GTA
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2016
2166 posts
1071 upvotes
Mississauga
The food at Tandoori Flame is really really bad for the price they charge. Kwality Grand buffet is way better. I can also suggest India's taste which is very good value for the price.
Member
Jan 22, 2009
366 posts
36 upvotes
what are the best Indian restaurants in the gta?
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 31, 2017
182 posts
278 upvotes
Brampton
tokinup wrote: what are the best Indian restaurants in the gta?
I have recently tried Kolkata Club in Mississauga. Pretty good food with good taste and quality.
Member
Jul 29, 2007
209 posts
80 upvotes
Markham
IndyBeak wrote: The food at Tandoori Flame is really really bad for the price they charge. Kwality Grand buffet is way better. I can also suggest India's taste which is very good value for the price.
India's Taste in Mississauga was very good. The Markham location is much smaller and selection is much smaller. Haven't been to the Brampton one.
Sr. Member
Feb 2, 2014
529 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
deal_with_singh wrote: Haven't found a good buffet replacement (Other than Brars - but vegetarian only), but overall for Indian food my go to places would be:

Meat lovers/Spicy food - King Tandoori

Other go to places:
The Host
Nirvana
Brars - Vegetarian

Another buffet opened up - Kwality Grand Buffet, but saw the reviews and they're terrible - haven't been to the buffet, but I used to eat at their other restaurant a lot, which has also become overpriced and has gone downhill in terms of quality.


I've heard that King Tandoori is solid, so it's good to hear that. Shame about Tandoori Flame though - they were never great but at least it was a fun place to go with family.

Top