Expired Hot Deals

Tangerine

2 Tangerine Credit Cards - $100 Giftcard, No Fees!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2021 1:49 pm
Nov 18, 2020
11 posts
20 upvotes
Scrap Yard
Sievert wrote: I have the Amazon MC CC. Can I use that at Costco? What cashback rate does it provide?
Is there a disadvantage to getting the Tangerine CC exclusively for Costco?
Yes you can use the Amazon cc at Costco, and you will get 1% cashback there with it regardless of Prime (Costco is classified as an 'other/misc' category and not a grocery store, hence only the 1%).

With the Tangerine cc you only get 0.5% at Costco, so your Amazon cc will be better in this case.

Tangerine does have a much larger list of 2% cb categories though than Amazon. I would take a look at this thread:

Ultimate Tangerine MC Category Reference
Beige is love. Beige is life.
Jan 4, 2009
399 posts
82 upvotes
Toronto
Their terms say offer last till tonight 11:59pm ET but actually it's gone from rates dot ca already.

Moderator please move this to expired deals.
Nov 20, 2014
116 posts
51 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Got my gift card some 3 weeks after inquiry. Upgraded to World MC.
Jan 24, 2015
449 posts
63 upvotes
Oakville, ON
PauloP wrote: Got my gift card some 3 weeks after inquiry. Upgraded to World MC.
the same.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2007
2402 posts
673 upvotes
Montreal
PauloP wrote: Got my gift card some 3 weeks after inquiry. Upgraded to World MC.
What was the E-mail labelled as? I've been eyeing my junk mail since i think i already deleted by accident on the 26th of april...
Nov 20, 2014
116 posts
51 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Yragorn wrote: What was the E-mail labelled as? I've been eyeing my junk mail since i think i already deleted by accident on the 26th of april...
To: ****
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2021, 2:25:21 PM EDT
Subject: Re: Great news! Your Amazon E-gift Card Redemption link has arrived!!
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2012
2841 posts
821 upvotes
Toronto
oof, was just about to apply and noticed this expired on Friday. Sucks
Oct 16, 2019
232 posts
124 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
MikeTO2 wrote: Last day boys and girls and then this thread will come to it's end.
I applied weeks ago and was IA.

Now didn't get anything related to GC. Also are the GC's specific?
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
18657 posts
5442 upvotes
Scarberia
i have this cc activated since OP deal but never use or plan to use the card, is best to cancel it now(in case another promo comes along in a year) or just hold on to it..i have no use for it! already got like 20ccs! can u cancel tang cc via self portal or u gotta call in? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Jan 29, 2020
36 posts
33 upvotes
Gatineau
Applied for a CC on March 6th, inquired about the GC on rates.ca on May 1st, still nothing
Mar 31, 2011
318 posts
207 upvotes
Montreal
Zabrodov wrote: Applied for a CC on March 6th, inquired about the GC on rates.ca on May 1st, still nothing
Applied March 5th. Opened inquiry April 4th after phone call. After 3 phone calls, orange key provided and verification, got the eGift card on May 21st.
(Existing client, upgrading)

Call, call, call...
Aug 29, 2010
117 posts
93 upvotes
Brossard
Upgrade credit card on March/22. After 5 weeks of waiting, submit an inquiry. Amazon Gift card finally received on May/17.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2576 posts
2420 upvotes
Montreal, QC
iSimple wrote: You can sell the gift card for like 20% on websites.

Bestbuy $100 can you get $85 for example
just an update
GCR now gives $90 for the Tangerine Credit Card
definitely better than gc imo
Nov 7, 2009
160 posts
93 upvotes
For those that have used GCR to get the rebate , were you able to upgrade from the money back card to the world MasterCard and still get the rebate? (Being an existing tang credit card holder but the older one) That's how it was for folks that did it through rates.ca but just want to check if GCR also is providing the rebate or not?