• Jan 10th, 2018 9:10 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 22, 2017
29 posts
3 upvotes

Tangerine banking account has two unknown preauthorized payment

Feel very unsafe about the banking service here. Just find an unknown transaction on the banking statment. And called the customer service and a lady said that it is a marketing membership preauthorized payment and has anther deduction a year ago. I totally dont know what is this and did not pay much attention in the last year for the small amount deduction.

I asked the bank to show me the preauthorized and details of the payee, but the bank said they cant....i have nowhere to find the company name because the transaction only shows "withdrawal to PCB".....

What shall i do? Anyone had similar experience? The bank stopped future payment to payee and asked me to reported it as a fraud to another phone number of the bank, but i am not sure whether the deduction can be back...
2 replies
Dec 21, 2007
772 posts
234 upvotes
Scarborough
"Withdrawal to PCB" is President's Choice Bank or Mastercard. When I pay my PC Mastercard with my Tangerine account it lists it as exactly that (either withdrawal to, or ETF to).
I am the Stig's brother's cousin's friend's former roommate.
Jul 13, 2017
150 posts
46 upvotes
Conundrum1911 wrote: "Withdrawal to PCB" is President's Choice Bank or Mastercard. When I pay my PC Mastercard with my Tangerine account it lists it as exactly that (either withdrawal to, or ETF to).
I've noticed Tangerine has some really odd/strange descriptions for debits/credits to account. I mean that they often make ZERO sense.