Feb 6, 2015
174 posts
89 upvotes
Calgary

Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card - $25 GCR Rebate

Deal Link:
Expiry:
June 27, 2016
I have been waiting for a promotion on this credit card due to the primary 3 features I've listed below. Information on the Tangerine website is pretty self explanatory; I've always liked Tangerine customer service. Apply for the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card by June 27, 2016, and get $25 GCR rebate (Amazon gift card, PayPal rebate, or Cheque for rebates accumulated over $30).

Purchases you make in your chosen 2% Money-Back Categories will earn 4% Money-Back Rewards for the first 3 months, and then 2% after the 3 months. You’ll continue to earn 1% Money-Back Rewards on all your other purchases outside of the your chosen categories.
[INDENT]1) No annual fee
2) No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn
3) Three 2% Money-Back Categories if you choose to have your Rewards redeemed into your Tangerine Savings Account, or two 2% Money-Back Categories if your Rewards are deposited back onto your Credit Card[/INDENT]

Details are provided in the GCR deal link, but I've also provided it below. You will need to know how to use GCR.

[INDENT]If approved for this credit card by the issuer receive $25.00 Cash Back Rebate from GreatCanadianRebates.ca.
The credit card features and promotions are for the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card.

• Do not browse or leave application page before it is completed.
• Please click from GCR again if session expires.
• Must apply online.
• Cash Back Rebate will be paid upon card approval.
• Please wait 3 weeks before inquiring about a missing Tangerine Cash Back.
• NOTE : You must reply to us within 3 months to report a missing rebate otherwise the rebate is void by the merchant.[/INDENT]

NOTE: You will need to create a GCR account if you don't already have one. If it's your first time, you can get an additional $2.50 instantly if you sign-up for weekly newsletters.
Images
3 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19706 posts
9154 upvotes
Oakville
And on top of that, there's also the HUGE discussion thread about this card over in the personal finance section.

OP also missed mentioning the current promotion with double cash back (4%) in your 3 selected categories for the first 3 months. That promotion ends June 27th, so better sign up quick!
Dec 6, 2005
47 posts
2 upvotes
i dont recommend signing up. been waiting 3 weeks to get mine activated and they lost my id that i sent to them through email.