Tangerine 2.50% savings interest + $250 for payroll enrolment - if Raptors win

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2020 3:45 am
[OP]
Dec 1, 2017
258 posts
206 upvotes
RaptorsLeafsBlueJays…
DollarSqueezer wrote: Do I have to open BOTH chequing and saving account to qualify for the $250 bonus?
Also, is this promo same as other previous promo which you have to be a brand new tangerine customer? Currently I have their MasterCard only.
Yikes. The way they worded the requirement, you need to do steps 1 to 3 (for 2.5% savings deal) which entail being new client, as prerequisites for steps 4 to 7 (for the payroll $250). That's kinda sleazy. At the very least, Tangerine should make the $250 available for existing clients. Hope whoever talks to a CSR can verify this.

BTW, the 24hrs period is nearing expiration, if not expired already, for the last Raptors win last night. Safer to wait for next game on Aug 27.
Do or do not. There is no try. --Yoda
Triumph starts with a "try" and ends with an... "OOMPH!" --Memphis and Mumble
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3611 posts
1399 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone know if there's any new offer coming for Tangerine, my promotion is ending the 30th, I already transfer all the money out.
Oct 25, 2014
254 posts
199 upvotes
Boswell, BC
tarushin wrote: Anyone know if there's any new offer coming for Tangerine, my promotion is ending the 30th, I already transfer all the money out.
I just got an email (and "insight" offer to activate at login) for 1.70% interest until January 31, 2021. Terms and conditions apply to the existing balances and don't limit the offer to "new" money. Rate not enough to retain me.
Jun 14, 2011
631 posts
611 upvotes
Toronto
emma30 wrote: I just got an email (and "insight" offer to activate at login) for 1.70% interest until January 31, 2021. Terms and conditions apply to the existing balances and don't limit the offer to "new" money. Rate not enough to retain me.
Where is another good place? That's the same rate as EQ.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
24036 posts
9548 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Simplii's promotion ended, hopefully Raptors win their next game.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1171 posts
716 upvotes
East of Toronto
emma30 wrote: I just got an email (and "insight" offer to activate at login) for 1.70% interest until January 31, 2021. Terms and conditions apply to the existing balances and don't limit the offer to "new" money. Rate not enough to retain me.
No insights for me.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1417 posts
1966 upvotes
Waterloo Region
Quentin5 wrote: Simplii's promotion ended, hopefully Raptors win their next game.
LOL, Boston wrecking all our plans. I really ought to stop being such an involved fan. Found myself snapping at a couple of people last night.
Oct 30, 2012
417 posts
780 upvotes
You should mark this deal as expired.... Boston getting their brooms ready
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1417 posts
1966 upvotes
Waterloo Region
mrkdwd wrote: You should mark this deal as expired.... Boston getting their brooms ready
Oh God, don't say that, Siakam hasn't gotten started yet, Nick Nurse still has a few tricks up his sleeves, Vanvleet can...
Who am I kidding. You're right sadly.
Jun 1, 2007
573 posts
262 upvotes
Toronto
My goodness, could not be happier for a deal to still be on that I cannot take advantage of at all. What a SHOT!
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2603 posts
800 upvotes
Winnipeg
Does anyone know of any other interest deals? I'm an existing member and can't take advantage of this offer.

I'm hoping for another interest rate deal somewhere or I'm going to put the money into one of the Canadian bank stocks for the dividends.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1275 posts
252 upvotes
For anyone wondering, the maximum limit to earn interest on is 1M.
Aug 21, 2019
812 posts
561 upvotes
Is this the best offer now to save on interest. Looking to move money for downpayment
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
3369 posts
729 upvotes
North York
oceans_end wrote: Are there actually anyone left on RFD without a Tangerine account?
Yes! But not for long, Lol!
Oct 30, 2012
417 posts
780 upvotes
mrkdwd wrote: You should mark this deal as expired.... Boston getting their brooms ready
You Better Stop OG! Never been happier to be wrong

Celtics should be worried as we have not played well at all in this series and have now taken a game off them
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
7668 posts
2100 upvotes
Toronto
mrkdwd wrote: You Better Stop OG! Never been happier to be wrong

Celtics should be worried as we have not played well at all in this series and have now taken a game off them
There is a wrong call during Game 2, which might turn the game the other way around. Which just show Raps have what it takes to beat the Celtics.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)