Hot Deals

Tangerine

Tangerine Mastercard 15% cashback up to $150 + $100 Interac e-Transfer = $250.00

[OP]
Jan 23, 2009
768 posts
972 upvotes
Ontario

[Tangerine] Tangerine Mastercard 15% cashback up to $150 + $100 Interac e-Transfer = $250.00

Deal Link:
Expiry:
November 30, 2021
Retailer:
Tangerine
More offers from Tangerine
Just notice that highinterestsavings.ca is offering $100 via Interac e-Transfer cash back on Tangerine Master Card World or Money-Back

E-Transfer $100.00 or amazon.ca $105.00 on the top of Tangerine promotion of 15% back (up to $150) on up to $1,000 of your everyday purchases in the first 2 months.

Interac e-Transfer of $100.00 + Tangerine $150.00 = $250.00

Click here https://cashback.highinterestsavings.ca ... offer/7069 for World mastercard
or
Click here https://cashback.highinterestsavings.ca ... offer/7072 for Money-back
37 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1811 posts
2403 upvotes
GTA
Before anyone asks:

[Requirements:

You must not have signed up for a Tangerine World Mastercard before

RIP most of us
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
10808 posts
82385 upvotes
Ontario
georgecantstandya wrote: Before anyone asks:

[Requirements:

RIP most of us

is this the best offer? Previous cc offers are $100 GC plus 10% cashback etc.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
May 7, 2005
81 posts
33 upvotes
Terms and conditions from the World Mastercard offer page. Those with a regular Tangerine Mastercard are not eligible is the way I read it. I know that contradicts the requirements. Thoughts?

EDIT: Nevermind, that's for the 15% cash back. $100 e-Transfer should still be good.
*Rewards Promotional Offer: The Tangerine 15% Limited Time Promotional Offer (the “Offer”) is only available to new Tangerine Credit Card Account holders who (i) apply for a Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card (the “Account”) by November 30, 2021, (ii) activate their Account within 45 days of approval, and (iii) have up to a maximum of $1,000 in total Net Purchases posted to their Account within the 60-day period beginning on the date the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card is activated. “Net Purchases” include purchases charged to the Account (less any refunds, returns or other similar credits) but do not include payments, Cash Advances (including Balance Transfers and Cash-Like Transactions), interest, fees, insurance premiums, adjustments or other charges. The Offer Bonus of 15% (up to $150) will be credited to the Primary Cardholder’s Account within 1-2 statement cycles after the 60-day promotional period provided the Account is open and in Good Standing at time of payout. Limit of one Offer per eligible Client. This Offer is non-transferable. Offer may be changed, cancelled or extended at any time. All other Account terms, including the Tangerine Money-Back Rewards program terms, remain unchanged and continue to apply. See the Tangerine Credit Card Cardholder Agreement for more details, including definitions of any capitalized terms.

** Earn 2% Money-Back Rewards on purchases in two 2% Money-Back Categories of your choice, and 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all other purchases. Have your Money-Back Rewards deposited into a Tangerine Savings Account, and get a 3rd 2% Money-Back Category. Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically and paid monthly, and can either be applied towards your Credit Card balance or redeemed into your Savings Account.

Applicants will have to consent to a credit check as part of the application process. Accounts must be in Good Standing in order to receive Money-Back Rewards.

The $100 cash back and $105 Amazon.ca gift card are not funded by Tangerine. If you have any queries related to this offer, please contact High Interest Savings Cash Back.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1201 posts
1102 upvotes
Southern Ontario
$110 via GrEaT c ReBaTeS, plus 10% on first $1,500 spend= $260
Nov 26, 2014
598 posts
1050 upvotes
Calgary, AB
GCR is offering $110, plus you get an extra 15-25% if you refer yourself.
Sep 21, 2019
479 posts
334 upvotes
GCR probably more if you choose to get paid with giftcards (I chose amazon)
Jul 22, 2015
677 posts
1272 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tangerine Credit Cards are like playing D&D rolls.

The only debt I have is a mortgage and got denied.

But my brother who just went through Consumer proposal, Yeah! No problems! Here's your credit limit!
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2008
1515 posts
609 upvotes
Toronto
any idea when this bonus cashback shows up in account? I just opened an account. So far, it just says 0.5% for most transactions
Zoomer for phone + Carrytel for internet + Tangerine bank account + Stack debit card + Great Canadian rebates, ebates, drop and paymi for rebates.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2011
1591 posts
1152 upvotes
Pickering
Did anybody get their money from the previous promotion?
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $50/20GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $50/20GB/BYOD
Jun 14, 2020
94 posts
78 upvotes
georgecantstandya wrote: Before anyone asks:

[Requirements:

RIP most of us

How about a regular Tangerine MasterCard (non-world)?
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
2884 posts
670 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
Fenrir00 wrote: How about a regular Tangerine MasterCard (non-world)?
It says new tangerine credit card account holders only, so you wouldn't get the 15% promo.
Jul 23, 2015
830 posts
620 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Does anyone know if Spotify counts as recurring bills category?
Jun 25, 2004
298 posts
60 upvotes
Does the cash back offer expire at the same time as the Tangerine offer? Sometimes the dates don't match.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2681 posts
1847 upvotes
GTA
I had a Tangerine CC 4 years ago. Tried to apply for a new one and the CC option is not available. Hard to believe their business model only allows once in a lifetime! Oh well, just move on.
Nov 11, 2015
182 posts
82 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I almost exclusively use my MasterCard for Costco, any idea what category that falls into?
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1193 posts
824 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP! Went with GCR and got approved right away.

FYI accidental damage and extended warranty does not exclude factory refurbished… planning to use to buy a MacBook Air Apple refurb and save $260 + the usual cash back. Too bad computers/electronics isn’t a category!
Dec 18, 2019
181 posts
196 upvotes
Calgary
EnderWiggins wrote: I almost exclusively use my MasterCard for Costco, any idea what category that falls into?
I think it falls into Other, so only 0.5% back unfortunately.
Nov 27, 2009
674 posts
7 upvotes
got an email that i got pre-approved for this card, will this etransfer offer still work?