Expired Hot Deals

Tangerine

Tangerine Mastercard (World and Money-Back) new applicants - Extra 10% back up to $100 + $100 GCR

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2022 11:44 am
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
7696 posts
2766 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
Anyone have any luck applying online if their accounts say they already have a Tangerine CC?

I had a Tangerine CC about 3 years ago and even though it was cancelled back in 2019, my online account says I still have one active, so I'm unable to apply for any others online.

I've asked a CSR to remove this flag but they've told me I would have to apply for the card on the phone (and thus not be able to take advantage of the referral offer). And it seems like I can't sign up without logging in (if one is already a customer).

Any way of getting around this?
Apr 15, 2020
77 posts
17 upvotes
PapaTroll wrote: I wonder if Tangerines "dispute a charge" process is as good or better than my BMO Mastercard. BMO has been able to help me on almost all my disputes. I went on my Tangerine webpage and can't even find a dispute a charge button or info.
I have not tried it with Tangerine but Rogers Bank was useless in the dispute process. Now I stick with a Big 5 bank if making a large purchase
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
1329 posts
1041 upvotes
Toronto
newt_101 wrote: Anyone have any luck applying online if their accounts say they already have a Tangerine CC?

I had a Tangerine CC about 3 years ago and even though it was cancelled back in 2019, my online account says I still have one active, so I'm unable to apply for any others online.

I've asked a CSR to remove this flag but they've told me I would have to apply for the card on the phone (and thus not be able to take advantage of the referral offer). And it seems like I can't sign up without logging in (if one is already a customer).

Any way of getting around this?
No I heard you can only get bonus the first time you sign up for Tangerine. Stupid I know.
Nov 21, 2018
37 posts
24 upvotes
Is the Tangerine web site extremely slow for anyone else?
Nov 11, 2017
145 posts
129 upvotes
Wakkanai
I think it's 15% extra CB and $125 GCR now, but today is the last day.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)