Expired Hot Deals

Tangerine

Targeted - Tangerine Unsecured Personal Line of Credit, 0% Introductory Rate for 90 days

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 10:43 am
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2003
1182 posts
354 upvotes
I got the offer via email for one account and mail for the second, over a month ago. Now that I'm ready to take it, the offer is no longer in insights within the account. Anyone else have their offer disappear?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 11, 2003
6627 posts
1798 upvotes
GPS wrote: I got the offer via email for one account and mail for the second, over a month ago. Now that I'm ready to take it, the offer is no longer in insights within the account. Anyone else have their offer disappear?
I see my offer, although it has changed to "Your pre-approval for a Tangerine Line of Credit will expire in 19 days."
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Sr. Member
Oct 31, 2009
623 posts
137 upvotes
I had this offer too for a while and now reminding me that I have 18 days left. I was pre-approved for 15K. I am still not sure to take it. I could not see the savings rate of 2.75%. All I can see is 1.10%. Is this offer for new money only?
Member
Aug 24, 2007
387 posts
129 upvotes
GTA
GPS wrote: I got the offer via email for one account and mail for the second, over a month ago. Now that I'm ready to take it, the offer is no longer in insights within the account. Anyone else have their offer disappear?
Under My Tangerine > Insights > scroll all the way down or look for PLOC offer
Newbie
Oct 5, 2019
2 posts
Looking for this offer, but I don't see any unsecured lines of credit on the Tangerine website. I'm not a current customer. Am I missing something?
Member
Dec 9, 2016
294 posts
175 upvotes
how long it take to be approved? and do they put the money on your account right away?
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2008
15288 posts
6604 upvotes
Gatineau
CruelDabest1 wrote: how long it take to be approved? and do they put the money on your account right away?

If you have received the preapproval offer and you go online to accept it, your account is in place instantaneously. The funds are available for your immediate use.

djino
Newbie
Aug 4, 2016
26 posts
35 upvotes
quebec city
sYc1234 wrote: Under My Tangerine > Insights > scroll all the way down or look for PLOC offer
I had the offer as well and it disappeared, even in where you pointed to. Anyone else had that happen? I'll contact them later this week I guess :/
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
18602 posts
5434 upvotes
Scarberia
I got offer 7k 90days 0%. Then prime + 6% =9.95%


Craphuh



How much can one make interest in 90 days with 7000$
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2014
3415 posts
3213 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Yup mine said offer avialable till oct 20th and has also disappeared from my account hmmm
Member
Dec 26, 2017
213 posts
147 upvotes
Well in 19 days I earned $46 (on $30k) including the 2.75% promo interest. At that rate I could make about $216 if I pay back at the right moment. TFSA so no tax on earnings.

Mikka2017 you’d stand to make about $51 on $7k if you have the promo interest as well
Member
Feb 28, 2010
450 posts
142 upvotes
for anyone who has a Tangerine LOC, how do you pay it, can you set it up as a bill payment to pay from your regular account so it goes through next day?

If i have to do a transfer to my high interest savings account and wait for it to clear (7 days), than transfer to my LOC to pay, thats really only 82 or 83 days at 0%

or if i do a transfer from my linked bank account to the LOC, what day will the payment be posted as? next day? is this possible?
Sr. Member
Oct 31, 2009
623 posts
137 upvotes
I was hoping to take the 0% unsecured LOC for 90 days but the savings interest rate of 2.75% is only available for new clients upon calling today.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2006
2049 posts
728 upvotes
veilleuxpbd wrote: I had the offer as well and it disappeared, even in where you pointed to. Anyone else had that happen? I'll contact them later this week I guess :/
They probably ended it early with too many people taking advantage of it. Prime + 1% with 0% 90 day introductory is probably the best offer I've seen in Canada (unless someone has seen better?)
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1154 posts
1241 upvotes
Toronto
Shadow Rider wrote: They probably ended it early with too many people taking advantage of it. Prime + 1% with 0% 90 day introductory is probably the best offer I've seen in Canada (unless someone has seen better?)
My offer for +1% is still available in my account. Perhaps i should enroll before it goes away. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2013
2735 posts
1157 upvotes
Quebec
Just to make sure, when i accepted the offer they asked me to withdraw money from my saving

I<m guessing the monthly 25$ will auto be withdraw from my savings account right? aka don<need to manually transfer money?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 3, 2002
3462 posts
2657 upvotes
GTA
ratatapa wrote: Just to make sure, when i accepted the offer they asked me to withdraw money from my saving

I<m guessing the monthly 25$ will auto be withdraw from my savings account right? aka don<need to manually transfer money?
Yes, the payment is automatically scheduled on first of the month, you should see it pop up November 1

As for $25 monthly payment, you only took out $1250 ?

I took out $10K, expect my next 3 payments $200, $196, and $192.08
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 24, 2006
1272 posts
826 upvotes
GTA
Wolfdale wrote: My offer for +1% is still available in my account. Perhaps i should enroll before it goes away. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
I have another low interest offer on the go, so I was waiting until the closer to the deadline to apply, but now they maybe forcing my hand if the offers are disappearing.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 24, 2006
1272 posts
826 upvotes
GTA
veilleuxpbd wrote: I had the offer as well and it disappeared, even in where you pointed to. Anyone else had that happen? I'll contact them later this week I guess :/
Any updates to what happened to it?
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"

Top