• Last Updated:
  • Mar 13th, 2014 11:30 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 29, 2003
17 posts
2 upvotes

[Target] 5th Generation iPod Touch 64GB (New) - $299.99

Target stores are currently selling the 5th Generation iPod Touch 64GB for $299.99. These are new and not refurbished. It is the same price they have the 32GB going for. It is not an advertised special but if you go in store you would get it for that price.
Got mine at a store in Whitby (was the last) but stocks appear to be low. Ajax and Pickering locations had none in stock. You may have to call around.
According to the store associate, the 64GB are not selling well so they have reduced Price to clear stock. This appears to be only at Target as other retailers still have at $399.99 which makes it for a good Price match opportunity.
8 replies
Jul 29, 2013
494 posts
181 upvotes
People buy ipods?

weird. for 300 on sale id rather just kijiji an iphone. makes no sense to me how ipods are still around.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2010
1432 posts
352 upvotes
rzzxrx wrote: Target stores are currently selling the 5th Generation iPod Touch 64GB for $299.99. These are new and not refurbished. It is the same price they have the 32GB going for. It is not an advertised special but if you go in store you would get it for that price.
Got mine at a store in Whitby (was the last) but stocks appear to be low. Ajax and Pickering locations had none in stock. You may have to call around.
According to the store associate, the 64GB are not selling well so they have reduced Price to clear stock. This appears to be only at Target as other retailers still have at $399.99 which makes it for a good Price match opportunity.
are u saying that you got the last one in Whitby or the stock in the Whitby target is low?
Jul 4, 2012
327 posts
125 upvotes
Qc
KyleB536 wrote: People buy ipods?

weird. for 300 on sale id rather just kijiji an iphone. makes no sense to me how ipods are still around.

64Gb iphones around 300$ are quite a rare breed in my sense...
[OP]
Nov 29, 2003
17 posts
2 upvotes
Too itchy wrote: are u saying that you got the last one in Whitby or the stock in the Whitby target is low?
I got the last one at the store I went to in Whiby. Not sure of stocks at other stores.
[OP]
Nov 29, 2003
17 posts
2 upvotes
KyleB536 wrote: People buy ipods?

Maybe not something for you but there are lots of poeople with kids who with prefer to get them this than a phone
Banned
Dec 22, 2009
860 posts
374 upvotes
Brampton
I don't really see a point to 32GB / 64GB iPhones anymore with the introduction of PLEX.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1408 posts
351 upvotes
Calgary
That is a pretty good deal. I had been looking at this to keep in my car for streaming music as I currently have an 80gb classic and had been thinking about an upgrade so I could have some apps running on it if need be and have a charged camera at all times in the car.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)