• Nov 3rd, 2014 5:23 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jul 30, 2013
202 posts
29 upvotes
Ajax

Target Canada B2G1 Free sale Nov 7-14th

Apparently this guy says its happening roughly the same time as the target usa one:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread. ... highlight=

all videogames, no matter which console,lowest price is the price you pay etc usual rules
Share:
10 replies
Sep 6, 2014
52 posts
22 upvotes
ON
weird, not in the flyer.. although i do see you get 2 bags of doritos when you buy the new cod.. hot? i work at target o_O .. ill check this morning when i go in
[OP]
Jul 30, 2013
202 posts
29 upvotes
Ajax
threekilos wrote: weird, not in the flyer.. although i do see you get 2 bags of doritos when you buy the new cod.. hot? i work at target o_O .. ill check this morning when i go in
he said its in the flyer leaked at work. i guess that one for the week after hasnt leaked yet in public
Sep 6, 2014
52 posts
22 upvotes
ON
well we dont get our flyers one week in advance, we can view it a couple days early on the computers at work, but next weeks wouldnt be out yet .. i didnt see anything or hear anything about this from the electronics people or manager when i asked them this morning
Nov 2, 2014
9 posts
Stoney Creek, ON
So can I buy like borderlands 2, and black ops 1 and get hyrule warriors for freeÉ just wondering
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1236 posts
329 upvotes
monkeybundle wrote: So can I buy like borderlands 2, and black ops 1 and get hyrule warriors for freeÉ just wondering
No. These sales always require that the free item is the lowest priced one.
Nov 2, 2014
9 posts
Stoney Creek, ON
But dosent the flyer say buy any 2 games and get one free? It never said anythig about the third game being a low prices game
Nov 2, 2014
9 posts
Stoney Creek, ON
but it didnt say that in the photo, it just said buy ANY 2 games and get the third one free. Ill just call target

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)