Target: Philips indoor/outdoor LED Roll of Xmas lights 50% off!!! YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2013 11:19 am
[OP]
Nov 19, 2013
5 posts
2 upvotes

[Target] Target: Philips indoor/outdoor LED Roll of Xmas lights 50% off!!! YMMV

Saw this in Target Yesterday. I got 3 rolls of outdoor lights for 75 bucks! Each roll is 79 feet long. Different sizes too. I puchased the larger ones that come with 80 lights.
16 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
44071 posts
7593 upvotes
Fighteroffoo wrote: Yes and Yes
You may want to include that in the title. I thought it was fixtures.
Blanka
[OP]
Nov 19, 2013
5 posts
2 upvotes
Yes but my store had them marked down to $24.99. They also had other styles. Smaller lights 200 count on a roll for the same price.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1900 posts
1032 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Picked up two rolls of the 79-foot 80-bulb C9 coloured rolls for $24.99 (half price) at the Kanata Target. I also bought 3 boxes of the 25-bulb strands which were regularly $15.99.

At the checkout, the rolls scanned in at $49.99 each. Never even thought of asking for SCOP until now! oh well! She fixed the price to $24.99. I then asked if shorter strands were half price too. She checked in the flyer and asked the cashier beside her but couldn't get an immediate answer, so she marked them as half price too. (guess I don't feel too bad about forgetting the SCOP after getting the shorter stands half price)

Ended up with 2 80-bulb C9 coloured rolls, and 3 25-bulb C9 coloured strands for $73.95+tax. Thanks OP!
Nov 21, 2007
490 posts
570 upvotes
MarvinMartian wrote: Picked up two rolls of the 79-foot 80-bulb C9 coloured rolls for $24.99 (half price) at the Kanata Target. I also bought 3 boxes of the 25-bulb strands which were regularly $15.99.

At the checkout, the rolls scanned in at $49.99 each. Never even thought of asking for SCOP until now! oh well! She fixed the price to $24.99. I then asked if shorter strands were half price too. She checked in the flyer and asked the cashier beside her but couldn't get an immediate answer, so she marked them as half price too. (guess I don't feel too bad about forgetting the SCOP after getting the shorter stands half price)

Ended up with 2 80-bulb C9 coloured rolls, and 3 25-bulb C9 coloured strands for $73.95+tax. Thanks OP!
Thanks! will stop by the Target after the work.
Sep 15, 2012
159 posts
52 upvotes
Toronto
MarvinMartian wrote: Never even thought of asking for SCOP until now!
Target does SCOP?! This is news to me. Missed out on some things in that case.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1900 posts
1032 upvotes
Kanata, ON
I don't know if they do SCOP or not. I just didn't think to ask... can someone else speak to this? Perhaps they don't.
Oct 15, 2008
650 posts
169 upvotes
London
MarvinMartian wrote: I don't know if they do SCOP or not. I just didn't think to ask... can someone else speak to this? Perhaps they don't.
They do no participate in SCOP yet, they are waiting until they get more established.
Jun 14, 2006
543 posts
85 upvotes
Ottawa
unless your in quebec. Then scop would apply
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2003
1523 posts
1639 upvotes
Markham
FunkyC wrote: They do no participate in SCOP yet, they are waiting until they get more established.
Might be a YMMV, unofficial policy that some managers may follow? I was in the Newmarket Target a few weeks back, lady in front of me picked up some gum that was mispriced. Cashier got the manager over to override the pricing and the manager followed the SCOP policy and gave it to her for free because it was under $10 without even being asked! Was very impressed with their initiative. I didn't notice any official SCOP stickers around either.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong
HEAT: Link!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)