Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TARGET USA

Target Black Friday Ad

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2018 3:52 pm
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
JustMike wrote: I would strongly suggest not lying to border agents. If you get caught, the penalty could be severe.
Not to mention that Everytime you cross after, prepare to be treated and questioned like a criminal and get the rubber glove-like service
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7135 posts
3739 upvotes
Montreal
Kkhan15 wrote: If only they didn't go and open 1000 stores overnight I think they would still be around. Their plan was way too aggressive.
Kate M wrote: It was an incredibly aggressive roll-out, and it absolutely killed them! And by buying up the Zellers locations, they basically told all of their competitors where there stores would be way ahead of time, so they could revamp/renovate their own stores nearby. And their inventory system never worked right! If they had opened 5-10 stores to start they'd still be in business today!
Here's a really great (but also really long) read on the last days of Target Canada and what ultimately led to it's downfall.

https://www.canadianbusiness.com/the-la ... et-canada/
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
I'm concerned with driving down to the USA only to have other shoppers deplete the products I want.

I'm considering driving down a day or two prior to BF, purchasing it at regular price, driving back down on BF and then returning and purchasing on the same day. Would this be allowed?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7298 posts
71705 upvotes
glover78 wrote: I'm concerned with driving down to the USA only to have other shoppers deplete the products I want.

I'm considering driving down a day or two prior to BF, purchasing it at regular price, driving back down on BF and then returning and purchasing on the same day. Would this be allowed?
I guess you could try, not sure if it will work. Some deals might not be out till Thursday or Friday morning..
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1734 posts
1212 upvotes
Vancouver
glover78 wrote: I'm concerned with driving down to the USA only to have other shoppers deplete the products I want.

Do you mean driving back to return at customer service and asking the rep to buy it right there and then AFTER the return has been processed by the rep?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
Alivenate wrote: Do you mean driving back to return at customer service and asking the rep to buy it right there and then AFTER the return has been processed by the rep?
Exactly!
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7135 posts
3739 upvotes
Montreal

Not sure about Target specifically, but many stores do not accept returns on Black Friday.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2008
1767 posts
4503 upvotes
Pawtucket
REDcard holders get early access to select Black Friday deals at Target.com on 11/21**
https://www.target.com/c/redcard/-/N-4tfyn#BFAC

**Some quantities limited: some items may have a quantity limit per purchase. Purchases can be made on Target.com on November 21 beginning at approximately midnight (PT). Black Friday deals for REDcard holders will be revealed on November 21. REDcard early access offer applied when you use your REDcard at checkout on Target.com. If an offer is a percentage discount, the discount will apply only to the purchase amount tendered to your REDcard. For other offer types, the offer will apply only if the purchase amount tendered to your REDcard is equal to or greater than the amount of the discount or the value of the offer, as applicable. REDcard early access ends on 11/21/18 at 11:59pm PT.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
$10 for Spider-Man Homecoming 4K HDR?

Don't even have a 4K player yet but I'd beat an old lady with a can of beans for that kind of deal.
Oct 26, 2018
11 posts
4 upvotes
Can't wait fo trr the Spider-man ps4 console variant!!! $200 is cheap!!!!
Dec 2, 2012
181 posts
206 upvotes
The Switch deal from this add -- based on Canadian item prices the 20x points at Shoppers is a better deal.

In terms of the PS4 deal in the Target flyer, US sources I follow for gaming news have checked into it with their local contacts and it is reportedly a very limited stock per store deal, ie be lined up for store opening to even have a shot at getting it.
Mar 14, 2006
371 posts
193 upvotes
Staples Black Friday has been released and they also have the Google Home Hub for $100USD which leads me to believe more retailers will have the same sale.

Does anyone know if these prices are for one day only? In Canada, they usually end up “extending” the sale so the prices are good for the week. I’m asking because I’ll be in the US on the Wednesday after Black Friday.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7298 posts
71705 upvotes
Iamashill wrote: Really hope I can get the PS4 Spiderman bundle for $199 USD online.

Want it for a Christmas present for someone.

Good price is it not?

I just posted Walmart USA Black Friday ad and they have the same deal for the PS4.
Jun 6, 2012
72 posts
29 upvotes
Mississauga
jaitun wrote: I did it last year. picked up the items at one of the Target stores in Niagara Falls. Had some issues paying with Credit Card, since if you used a Canadian address Target's system was rejecting the payment, but I got through after using an Amerifriend's address.
Can we use a Target gift card alone to pay for online order so we can skip having to input US Credit Details?

Ideally I'd like to order a few things online for shipping to an Amerifriend so I can pick up later when I can visit for more then 48hrs but wondering if US Credit Card is requirement for orders.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7298 posts
71705 upvotes
frizzthewiz2 wrote: Can we use a Target gift card alone to pay for online order so we can skip having to input US Credit Details?

Ideally I'd like to order a few things online for shipping to an Amerifriend so I can pick up later when I can visit for more then 48hrs but wondering if US Credit Card is requirement for orders.

I have paid with PayPal with no issue at all. I have my TD U.S. VISA card linked.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
Would Walmart price match Target BF deals?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7298 posts
71705 upvotes
glover78 wrote: Would Walmart price match Target BF deals?
You can try but I think they don't. What are you interested in buying.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5960 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
hill15 wrote: You can try but I think they don't. What are you interested in buying.
Video games. I saw walmart is having their own sale on video game items too.
Looking for other options just in case Target sells out
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7298 posts
71705 upvotes
glover78 wrote: Video games. I saw walmart is having their own sale on video game items too.
Looking for other options just in case Target sells out

Check bestbuy.com and game stop.