Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Koodo

Targeted Public Mobile 12/120 to Koodo 6gb for $40 No Referrals

Nov 10, 2013
259 posts
228 upvotes
Asker123 wrote: Response from a moderator in PM community. It says closing of PM is just rumours

Mary_M
Mary_M Moderator Moderator
3 hours ago
Re: "The future of PM !?" - what we are still missing is some statement about this from
Hey @MVP,

thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.

We can't stress this enough - Public Mobile is NOT closing down - we're here to stay! Please disregard any rumor you hear, I can assure you they are simply but that - rumors Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Mary
**Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.**“
imo this is the stupid question to ask. what do you expect them to say? "YES????"

check PM's legacy/pioneer plans, they have been increase a few times in the past years.
Dec 19, 2011
327 posts
131 upvotes
Sorry for the question if it has been answered previously.

I got referred through a friend on Feb 28th which i accepted and i got the email from Koodo as well to Redeem the offer which i did.

Now this was when the referral was $50

If i signed up in store today, would it be still $50 that we both will get or would it be the $25 credit?

Pls help me understand this
Oct 19, 2015
27 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Hey guys, the "one time $100 bill credit" mentioned in the text, is it the same thing as what you guys are calling the "referral credit"?

Or is that separate and I could get both? $100 bill credit for switching over + $100 referral credit for using friend's referral = $200

If it is the same then why are people using the https://referafriend.koodo.com when in the text it says to simply go to https://koo.do/gocustomer-service to sign up for the $40/6GB deal?
WIRELESS - KOODO 6GB/$40
INTERNET - ROGERS IGNITE 500 $40
Nov 10, 2013
259 posts
228 upvotes
srialva wrote: Sorry for the question if it has been answered previously.

I got referred through a friend on Feb 28th which i accepted and i got the email from Koodo as well to Redeem the offer which i did.

If i signed up in store today, would it be still $50 that we both will get or would it be the $25 credit?

How long are referrals valid?
Once you receive your referral, you'll have 30 days to redeem your offer (by entering your name and email address into the referral system). After you've redeemed your offer, you have 30 days to: (1) buy a phone or SIM card and activate on a postpaid rate plan; and (2) log back into the referral system and provide your mobile phone number. You can find the link to enter your phone number in the confirmation email you received after redeeming your offer.
Nov 10, 2009
888 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto, ON
srialva wrote: Sorry for the question if it has been answered previously.

Referral credit is based off when you sign up for the service. So, $25
Rogers $27.50 35GB
Public Mobile customer
Feb 3, 2011
381 posts
147 upvotes
Calgary
Anyone know what this "100$ gift" is for the LG Q6?
Dec 6, 2017
141 posts
87 upvotes
I'm confused. How do I get this plan on the website??

On Koodo's website do I provide a # or find a plan. If I provide my # won't I be out of my # until I get the sim in the mail and if i go though there plans I won't get the promotional plan.
Dec 19, 2011
327 posts
131 upvotes
yogiz wrote: Referral credit is based off when you sign up for the service. So, $25
Thank you for the reply although it confuses me with the response form the gentleman above you who quoted the koodo policy over. Now i am even more confused.
Nov 10, 2013
259 posts
228 upvotes
srialva wrote: Thank you for the reply although it confuses me with the response form the gentleman above you who quoted the koodo policy over. Now i am even more confused.
It's koodo policy what is there to be confused?
Dec 19, 2011
327 posts
131 upvotes
Rakkaus wrote: It's koodo policy what is there to be confused?
Not with your explanation but the person after you who said although i redeemed it on Feb 28 when the $50 credit is in place, i would still now get only $25.
Nov 10, 2009
888 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto, ON
srialva wrote: Thank you for the reply although it confuses me with the response form the gentleman above you who quoted the koodo policy over. Now i am even more confused.
Yes, it is true that you have 30 days to redeem the offer. However, it has been mentioned in this thread earlier that koodo reps have confirmed that the amount of referral is based off when the service was activated and not when offer was redeemed, which is just an intention of signing up for a service. Have not experienced myself but think it to be true
Last edited by yogiz on Mar 8th, 2018 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rogers $27.50 35GB
Public Mobile customer
Apr 5, 2010
31 posts
14 upvotes
Ontario
quazy wrote: I bet PM is going to offer the 12gb/120 again and their ultimate plan is to use PM referrals to pump people into Koodo. Periodically offer the best deal in telecom, and then get folks up the value chain. Good strategy right?
If PM does offer it again in the future, no doubt the wording will be different.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
jindogae wrote: Looks like the referal has been reduced to $50 now
You are seeing an old version Koodo page on Chrome. Try firefox or other browser(s) installed on your PC.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Oct 22, 2012
336 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Is it possible to sign up for this promo, and then sign up for a medium-TAB at a later date?
i luv rfd !!!
Jul 25, 2016
289 posts
1810 upvotes
Vancouver
You can add tab at anytime but most of the gc promos are for new activation only
Dec 19, 2011
327 posts
131 upvotes
thebigbully wrote: Is it possible to sign up for this promo, and then sign up for a medium-TAB at a later date?
I think its quite possible. Only difference would be, it would have to be through koodo only and you may not get the lucrative gift card offers that you will now from players like say Walmart, bestbuy & wow mobile
Oct 22, 2012
336 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
Is there anyway to combine the S9 preorder with the switch? I.E. Switch to the plan, then add the medium TAB preorder afterwards? Or does the TAB have to be initiated when you initially switch plans?
i luv rfd !!!
Dec 7, 2005
105 posts
9 upvotes
Ouch! This is expired already? I’m still with Public Mobile and got the 6GB deal text message which states March 15 as the deadline! Though about doing it today! And why I can’t ask for referral at all? Don’t know anyone with Koodo!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
3055 posts
1665 upvotes
why is this in expired deals when it is good until march 15 at a minimum?
Oct 22, 2012
336 posts
84 upvotes
Toronto
srialva wrote: I think its quite possible. Only difference would be, it would have to be through koodo only and you may not get the lucrative gift card offers that you will now from players like say Walmart, bestbuy & wow mobile
The tihng is, I'm trying to upgrade to the S9, but the preorder promo cannot be combined with another one... So I'm thinking switching to get the initial 100 dollar bill credit, and then afterwards getting onto the S9 medium TAB preorder to get their promotion for bill credits, but not sure if tihs is possible. If not, I will opt for the Essential phone. Any advice would be appreciated.
i luv rfd !!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)