Expired Hot Deals

[DirectCanada] Targus Plug-N-Power Charging Station with USB Charger (APA21CA) $12.57

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2013 2:35 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2001
3424 posts
80 upvotes

[DirectCanada] Targus Plug-N-Power Charging Station with USB Charger (APA21CA) $12.57

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
about 18$
More offers from DirectCanada
I seen my brother-in-law had one of these when I was over for Christmas. I asked where he got it and he said Futureshop. They had them for 29.99 as did amazon.ca. With some searching I was able to find them for 12.57$ at directcanada with free shipping over 50$ if you buy a few of them. They plug into existing outlets (no wiring needed) and have 3 regular plugs and 2 USB 2.1 plugs. Hopefully someone will find this information useful as they were exactly what I was looking for. :-)
Heat 51-0-0

External links in signatures are not allowed except for Heatware and Ebay ratings.
3 replies
Oct 8, 2007
42 posts
19 upvotes
That one looks decent, but doesn't seem that great that you give up 2 plugs for 3 plugs. I really like the belkin one http://accessories.dell.com/sna/product ... noteSearch instead. It has 6 plugs and currently $20.00 but Dell has free shipping. But it frequently goes on sale for 12-14$ I think, I'd just wait unless you are in a rush imo.
Nov 23, 2009
841 posts
336 upvotes
Vaughan
zansarah wrote: That one looks decent, but doesn't seem that great that you give up 2 plugs for 3 plugs. I really like the belkin one http://accessories.dell.com/sna/product ... noteSearch instead. It has 6 plugs and currently $20.00 but Dell has free shipping. But it frequently goes on sale for 12-14$ I think, I'd just wait unless you are in a rush imo.
I bought one a few months ago for $10. The only thing is if you're charging 2 devices it might give off a humming sound. Though it does this very rarely.
SSD
Deal Addict
May 14, 2005
2110 posts
1009 upvotes
Markham
i have one and what i can say is that if you don't need a lot of outlets.. it is good for what it is

i have it in the kitchen and what i found was that the outlets are too close together. Once you put anything with an adapter in it, you basically lose one of the sockets.. essentially you are only having the extra USBs

with regards to the humming sound, it is a hit and miss, some units have it, some don't
it is also dependent upon what you are charging as well
i bought from monoprice, belkin, philips, targus
they all have the humming sound