Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tarte cosmetics

Tarte Cosmetics - May 3 2018 Only 7 kit

• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2018 9:48 pm
Mar 15, 2011
559 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
justlooking90 wrote: Great deal but most of the product for my skin tone is gone lol
If you cannot match your foundation and concealer, don't buy.

They do this deal again later in the year...
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1718 posts
1755 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
It’s a great deal and definitely a perfect gift for Mother’s Day
Jan 22, 2018
17 posts
13 upvotes
I ordered this earlier today and managed to get my shade matches, but the deal usually sells out quickly. I did the same deal in 2016, it's an awesome buy if you like tarte products. Just those shape tape foundation is 30-40 bucks at spehora. I don't know if any other high end brand does this kind of pr9motion, I've never seen it.
Mar 15, 2011
559 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
feversugar wrote: Too bad the shape tape concealer isn’t eligible!
The only time l saw that on sale was during Tarte's birthday week promotions in October.
Mar 30, 2016
334 posts
371 upvotes
GreenFinGirl wrote: The only time l saw that on sale was during Tarte's birthday week promotions in October.
Thanks for the tip. It’s frustrating that we can’t swatch it in real life either, I’ll have to blindly order :(
Mar 15, 2011
559 posts
193 upvotes
Toronto
stephielambie wrote: I ordered this earlier today and managed to get my shade matches, but the deal usually sells out quickly. I did the same deal in 2016, it's an awesome buy if you like tarte products. Just those shape tape foundation is 30-40 bucks at spehora. I don't know if any other high end brand does this kind of pr9motion, I've never seen it.
I only ever saw the foundation at $51 in Sephora, maybe 20% off during VIP time?
I recall this deal last year had a makeup brush option , wish for that and skincare instead of mascara and lipstick.