Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tbooth Wireless Boxing Day

$50 Plan with 40gb

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2022 10:12 am
[OP]
Nov 28, 2014
20 posts
31 upvotes

[Tbooth Wireless] [Boxing Day] $50 Plan with 40gb

Retailer:
Tbooth Wireless
More offers from Tbooth Wireless
I was at square one yesterday and walked into a tbooth wireless to inquire regarding the $50 plan they advertised at the door. Koodo right across was offering the same plan for $65-$15 discount over 15 months.

The one offered by Fido/Tbooth is a permanent price. i.e $50 without any discounts for 40gb! And it's 5G. Not 4g/lte.

Also the salesperson mentioned it's the boxing day plan being offered early. They will have the same plan on boxing day.

Is there anything better out there without discounts? and less than $50?
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 15th, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated deal details
4 replies
Jan 10, 2017
119 posts
740 upvotes
GTA and GVA (Back an…
Fido doesn’t run on the 5G network. Only rogers does. I would be curious to see if there are discounts that are attached to this for a limited time.
Aug 28, 2014
736 posts
1324 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
You sure Fido has 5g service?

Everything I know thus far points to only Robellus flagship brands offering 5g. Sub brands have always been limited to 4g.

Screenshot your status bar and show us the 5g symbol if you really got 5g though.

I got Fido during black Friday and I'm on LTE
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8022 posts
4909 upvotes
West GTEH!
chewbacca89 wrote: I was at square one yesterday and walked into a tbooth wireless to inquire regarding the $50 plan they advertised at the door. Koodo right across was offering the same plan for $65-$15 discount over 15 months.

The one offered by Fido/Tbooth is a permanent price. i.e $50 without any discounts for 40gb! And it's 5G. Not 4g/lte.

Also the salesperson mentioned it's the boxing day plan being offered early. They will have the same plan on boxing day.

Is there anything better out there without discounts? and less than $50?
Good deal as a permanent plan, without expiring # of months discount.
😎
[OP]
Nov 28, 2014
20 posts
31 upvotes
Update: I just called Fido and Tbooth as well before going back.

I've been given the wrong info. It is $65-$15 (for 15 months).

MOD please delete the thread.