Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card

Earn up to 45,000 AP points + first year Annual Fee Rebate (BACK AGAIN)

Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1686 posts
2109 upvotes
Vancouver

[TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card] Earn up to 45,000 AP points + first year Annual Fee Rebate (BACK AGAIN)

Saw this on Prince of Travel so figured I'd share here...

This does not include buddy pass so it's straight 45k after spending 1k

https://princeoftravel.com/blog/td-aero ... 00-points/

Expires Dec 5

Here's how to get the in path flight offer from Air Canada

1) Open incognito Tab with Chrome
2) Go to aircanada.ca
3) Book a one way from YVR to HNL for Feb 9,2022
4) Choose dates/times

EDIT: USE FEB 9, 2022 one way YVR - HNL

5) Once you get to the confirmation/price summary you will see a banner (see below)

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 1.04.02 PM.jpg

mobile:

9713ED4F-5C83-439B-A64B-B727612ED676.jpeg

6) Click "apply and book"

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 1.05.56 PM.jpg

Good luck!

Terms of offer:
Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 1.15.48 PM.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Walk through videos:

Videos show old dates just use updated dates

ios chrome video: https://www.loom.com/share/e2b5e900e930 ... 3877edafc4

Edge video: https://www.loom.com/share/6be5cedb4cf9 ... e5056804e7

---------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ

1) Can I product switch to this offer

No. This is an online opaque offer. The call centre/Branches will not be able to see this offer or assist in "helping you obtain this offer"

2) Will I be eligible for the buddy pass.

No. There is no buddy pass for this offer. The terms and conditions are not updated for 45k.

This is a spend 1k get 45k AP pts offer

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 1.09.45 PM.jpg

Must apply by Dec 5, 2021. Welcome Bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points will be awarded to the Aeroplan Member account associated with the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card Account ("Account") only after the first Purchase is made on the Account. To receive the additional bonus 35,000 Aeroplan points you must make $1,000 in net Purchases (less any returns and credits) on your Account, including your first Purchase, within 90 days of Account opening. Rebate of the Annual Fee is for the first year for the Primary Cardholder and up to 3 Additional Cardholders added to the Account. To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening. To receive the Additional Cardholder Annual Fee Rebates, you must add your Additional Cardholders by Dec 5, 2021. Annual Fee Rebate will be applied within 2 monthly statements from the date of the statement with the first Annual Fee charge. The Primary Cardholder is responsible for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Additional Cardholder.

3) When will I receive the "First purchase bonus 10k/ rest of 35k"

It will be on the next statement after you hit the requirements

4) What do I do if my application is declined?

Call TD CC call centre and ask for a mgr. Then ask for a reconsideration.

Datapoint of success:
td-aeroplan-visa-infinite-card-earn-up- ... #p35025493

This is an Online only offer. Call centre will not help you apply, nor will the branch.

5) What do I do if my application is pending?

Call the call centre around 8-9 business days if you haven't heard anything and ask for a TD CC call centre mgr. They can email the credit analyst team for an "expedited review".

6) Is this 45k better than buddy pass 30k conversion offer?

The buddy pass conversion offer expires Nov 30. TD data points suggest a minimum of 4 months in real time to "obtain the buddy pass".

Very unlikely you will receive it in time.

Per multiple TD agents: TD you get the buddy pass 4-8 weeks after the 3rd statement regardless of when $1000 spend requirement is met.

td-aeroplan-visa-infinite-card-td-aerop ... #p34944966

If you are intending to keep the buddy pass then that is definitely better.

7) Can I re-allocate TD credit limits and use it to open this "special" TD 45k offer.

No. The reason being is this is an "online only opaque" offer. ( No credit reallocation /product switching) Call centre agents and branches will not have access/ may have no idea this is being offered.

You MUST apply online.

8) When can I apply again to get the bonus.

Quick answer 12 mths or more

If you have opened an Account in the last 12 months, you will not be eligible for this offer. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by one person, and the number of Welcome Bonus Aeroplan points, and additional bonus Aeroplan points awarded to any one person. Offers may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise specified. Your Account must be in good standing at the time the Welcome Bonus Aeroplan points and additional bonus Aeroplan points are awarded. Please allow up to 8 weeks after the conditions for each offer are fulfilled for the Welcome Bonus Aeroplan points, additional bonus Aeroplan points to be credited to your Aeroplan Member account.
Last edited by oneyedpirate on Nov 11th, 2021 10:10 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Thread Summary
Data point on TD 45k and CIBC 20k+BP

TD 45k: td-aeroplan-visa-infinite-card-earn-up- ... #p35135728

CIBC 20k + BP: air-canada-convert-air-canada-buddy-pas ... #p34912383

Videos show old dates just use updated dates

ios chrome video: https://www.loom.com/share/e2b5e900e930 ... 3877edafc4

Edge video: https://www.loom.com/share/6be5cedb4cf9 ... e5056804e7

What is TD 45k pts worth?

td-aeroplan-visa-infinite-card-earn-up- ... #p35022828
812 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
Literally just converted my buddy pass yesterday from the 20k + buddy pass promo.

This is a way easier offer to get than the AMEX Gold relaunch (50k + 5k if you waitlisted + 10k on additional spend months 14-17).
10k less AP (assuming you get MR to do 1:1 AP conversion), but also $1k MSR FYF on Visa vs. $3k MSR on AMEX + $250 AF - $100 TC.

Time for another APVI? Hmm...
Deal Addict
May 15, 2004
2258 posts
147 upvotes
Mississauga
how long to wait before applying again :)
Apr 25, 2012
95 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
I believe Reddit>ChurningCanada had this first, about 10 days ago.
Applied, got a "pending" response, received email within hours saying I was approved.
Thank gosh, because I missed this offer the first time around earlier this summer.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4288 posts
4647 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
got declined right away..shoot
Feb 1, 2017
500 posts
842 upvotes
Can't get it to show up anymore, it showed once on my phone but errored when trying to apply. Last TD thing auto errored for me on every device the moment I tried to login, so I think I'm just cursed. But It won't even show anymore, so no dice.. Really would love to get these points, but sick of TD just not working.
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2019
1189 posts
815 upvotes
Is this a good card to pair with tangerine mc. TD AP 1.5x points for gas and groceries, and on Tangerine CB 2% drugs 2%recurring bills 2% restaurants. For other purchases should I use the aeroplan or cashback?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
Anyone know how well TD is enforcing this?
If you have opened an Account in the last 12 months, you will not be eligible for this offer. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by one person, and the number of Welcome Bonus Aeroplan points, and additional bonus Aeroplan points awarded to any one person
Did this term exist on pre-refresh Aeroplan Visa cards? Because I've definitely held two Aeroplan cards in the same calendar year, on separate accounts and gotten WBs with both of them.

Has anyone gotten more than one bonus on the same card type (e.g. Aeroplan Visa Infinite) within 12 months of each other, on separate cards?
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
Tried to get it to show up but couldn't get the banner. Must be doing something wrong.
Sep 21, 2020
216 posts
206 upvotes
sports1 wrote: Anyone know how well TD is enforcing this?

Did this term exist on pre-refresh Aeroplan Visa cards? Because I've definitely held two Aeroplan cards in the same calendar year, on separate accounts and gotten WBs with both of them.

Has anyone gotten more than one bonus on the same card type (e.g. Aeroplan Visa Infinite) within 12 months of each other, on separate cards?
Wonder the same thing. I have got the cibc one approved and wonder if I can apply for this one and just get the points.
May 17, 2012
642 posts
654 upvotes
Montreal
Just tried it and I got a American Express (crappy) offer instead of this one.

Used a VPN (Vancouver) and got the offer so FYI, might be based on location.

Edit : well I'll be damned. First credit product I ever applied for I got declined right away with no explanation whatsoever. No debt whatsoever to my name, credit score > 800 ... I don't get it. Oh well!
Last edited by bennyboy84 on Sep 21st, 2021 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2200 upvotes
mmartins25 wrote: Wonder the same thing. I have got the cibc one approved and wonder if I can apply for this one and just get the points.
You should be fine across different card issuers, based on the terms (e.g. CIBC and TD; but double check the terms yourself).
However, with the same issuer, it gets dicey (e.g. TD and TD - see the terms I pasted above).
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1686 posts
2109 upvotes
Vancouver
sports1 wrote: Anyone know how well TD is enforcing this?

mmartins25 wrote: Wonder the same thing. I have got the cibc one approved and wonder if I can apply for this one and just get the points.
From my own data point I applied for this TD 45k offer (In July the first time around) and the CIBC 20k+ BP.

Can confirm got the TD 45k posted as well as the CIBC 20k + BP

The 12 mth rule 100% applies for Buddy pass posting. I don't think I've seen a successful "Buddy pass posting" where someone had TD AP VI, and CIBC AP VI and it posted twice.

personal data point:

TD 45k: td-aeroplan-visa-infinite-card-earn-up- ... #p34745323

CIBC 20k + BP: air-canada-convert-air-canada-buddy-pas ... #p34912383
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
4288 posts
4647 upvotes
Province of Bring Ca…
When I start the flight search from YVR to anywhere, it's always giving me the AMEX Reserve promotion. I didn't use an VPN and then switched to fly from YYZ to get the TD offer.

However, I got instant disapproval. Called back and was told something is missing. They couldn't see how many assets I have but the kind agent (with really sweet voice) reapply over the phone for me. Now I'm waiting for the results.

Yesterday I just got approved for AMEX Cobalt. Never been rejected for any card in the past 3 years I guess.
Dec 10, 2006
999 posts
492 upvotes
Mississauga
naticom wrote: When I start the flight search from YVR to anywhere, it's always giving me the AMEX Reserve promotion. I didn't use an VPN and then switched to fly from YYZ to get the TD offer.

However, I got instant disapproval. Called back and was told something is missing. They couldn't see how many assets I have but the kind agent (with really sweet voice) reapply over the phone for me. Now I'm waiting for the results.

Yesterday I just got approved for AMEX Cobalt. Never been rejected for any card in the past 3 years I guess.
Did she resubmit the same application again or reapply? As far as I’m aware, it’s not available over the phone and website. It’s only available through the air canada site. Resubmitting should be okay but if she started a new app over the phone, it might not be the same offer
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2568 posts
1095 upvotes
Still waiting for approval for the one I applied on 13th. You think I can call in to cancel the app and apply for this one?
Apr 9, 2015
544 posts
577 upvotes
Ontario
This is the best deal combined with the CIBC 20k+BP(Covert to 30k) offer. Easy 97k+ Aeroplan pts for $2k spend, IMO beats all the premium tier card offers (e.g. CIBC/TD privilege, Amex reserve).
Received 97k+ pts each for 3 ppl in the family, now working on the 4th.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2005
2098 posts
1968 upvotes
c229chen wrote: This is the best deal combined with the CIBC 20k+BP(Covert to 30k) offer. Easy 97k+ Aeroplan pts for $2k spend, IMO beats all the premium tier card offers (e.g. CIBC/TD privilege, Amex reserve).
Received 97k+ pts each for 3 ppl in the family, now working on the 4th.
I thought you didn’t get the buddy pass with CIBC if you’ve claimed it through TD? Or, are you trying to say you waited a year between each one?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)