Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card

Earn up to 45,000 points + first year Annual Fee Rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2022 11:13 am
[OP]
Nov 17, 2017
54 posts
100 upvotes
Ottawa, ON

[TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card] Earn up to 45,000 points + first year Annual Fee Rebate

sounds a good deal.

† Must apply by July 21, 2021. Welcome Bonus of 10,000 Aeroplan points will be awarded to the Aeroplan Member account associated with the TD® Aeroplan® Visa Infinite* Card Account ("Account") only after the first Purchase is made on the Account. To receive the additional bonus 35,000 Aeroplan points you must make $1,000 in net Purchases (less any returns and credits) on your Account, including your first Purchase, within 90 days of Account opening. Rebate of the Annual Fee is for the first year for the Primary Cardholder and up to 3 Additional Cardholders added to the Account. To receive the first-year annual fee rebate, you must activate your Card and make your first Purchase on the Account within the first 3 months after Account opening. To receive the Additional Cardholder Annual Fee Rebates, you must add your Additional Cardholders by July 22, 2021. Annual Fee Rebate will be applied within 2 monthly statements from the date of the statement with the first Annual Fee charge. The Primary Cardholder is responsible for all charges to the Account, including those made by any Additional Cardholder. Other conditions apply. If you have opened an Account in the last 12 months, you will not be eligible for this offer. We reserve the right to limit the number of Accounts opened by one person, and the number of Welcome Bonus Aeroplan points, and additional bonus Aeroplan points awarded to any one person. Offers may be changed, withdrawn or extended at any time and cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise specified. Your Account must be in good standing at the time the Welcome Bonus Aeroplan points and additional bonus Aeroplan points are awarded. Please allow up to 8 weeks after the conditions for each offer are fulfilled for the Welcome Bonus Aeroplan points, additional bonus Aeroplan points to be credited to your Aeroplan Member account.
Thread Summary
If in pending

Call around 8-9 business days if you haven't heard anything and ask for a TD CC call centre mgr. They can email the credit analyst team for an "expedited review".

If declined

Call TD CC call centre and ask for a mgr. Then ask for a reconsideration.

This is an Online only offer. Call centre will not help you apply, nor will the branch.

You CANNOT product switch to this offer as it is not the "public offer". (This deal is a online only, opaque link offer)

This deal is best combined with CIBC aeroplan infinite.

That way you get TD 45k pts WITHOUT using the buddy pass.

You can then get the CIBC 20k + buddy pass.
568 replies
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3970 posts
2529 upvotes
Toronto
jesus I applied 1.5 months ago and mine only gives me 20K free points... if I call in can I get this instead? anyone know?
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2414 posts
2279 upvotes
Ottawa
Homer88 wrote: jesus I applied 1.5 months ago and mine only gives me 20K free points... if I call in can I get this instead? anyone know?
Same but they took away the buddy pass on this promo it seems so as long as in 3 months time we can still convert the buddy pass then it evens out… if we can’t then we got the short end of the stick
Feb 12, 2011
405 posts
569 upvotes
So the buddy pass brings this up by another 30k?

Weird, my page showed both the buddy pass and 45k, now it's gone.
Last edited by FightingInternet on Jul 13th, 2021 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 20, 2017
125 posts
71 upvotes
Homer88 wrote: jesus I applied 1.5 months ago and mine only gives me 20K free points... if I call in can I get this instead? anyone know?
But the previous WB is 10k on first purchase + 10k and a buddy pass after CAD1000 spent on the card in the first 3 months. 20k + Buddypass( Can be traded for 30k points Link ) = 50k, better than this offer.
Sep 18, 2020
12 posts
12 upvotes
You might have got the 20k + buddy pass deal. If this is the case, you can swap the pass for 30k aeroplan points instead by calling aeroplan directly.
Banned
Dec 5, 2017
253 posts
197 upvotes
Scarberia
i think this offer was previously talked about as an invite link only (so total rewards is 45k AP WB) and it forgoes the buddypass convertible to 30k AP promo (for 50k AP total WB rewards)

iirc the summary is this this is good when u pair up with CIBC Aeroplan VI promo to get the buddypass promo there and convert from CIBC side since it posts faster than TD side

edit: here's the article talking about this offer
https://princeoftravel.com/blog/new-td- ... 00-points/
Dec 24, 2018
164 posts
75 upvotes
The first checked baggage free, does that apply on each leg of a stop-over round trip?
I.e 4 times for 1 passenger with 1 stop-over round trip?
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2006
2287 posts
2551 upvotes
Looks like they removed the buddy pass just now.... I applied it before they removed it and will see what happens
Nov 3, 2018
420 posts
934 upvotes
So which one is better? 45k points or 20k + buddy pass?
Aug 25, 2009
372 posts
376 upvotes
From what I see, Quebec residents are excluded from this offer.
Deal Addict
May 8, 2004
3970 posts
2529 upvotes
Toronto
chriscabob wrote: Same but they took away the buddy pass on this promo it seems so as long as in 3 months time we can still convert the buddy pass then it evens out… if we can’t then we got the short end of the stick
Ahhhh okay that makes me feel a bit better. I thought all TD/CIBC Aeroplan VI comes with a buddy pass… wasn’t aware that it varies by offering. Fingers crossed the buddy pass posts in three months.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2011
2406 posts
2532 upvotes
Montréal
Timo wrote: From what I see, Quebec residents are excluded from this offer.
I just got approved and the 45K is mentioned on my approval page, the credit documents were also for Quebec at the beginning of the process. I clicked on the non-QC offer so MMMV.
Last edited by admiralackbar on Jul 13th, 2021 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 23, 2012
98 posts
251 upvotes
Anjou
Timo wrote: From what I see, Quebec residents are excluded from this offer.
As far as I know, Quebec residents are eligible for the offer. The difference is they don't have to spend 1k within the first 90 days. Instead, they just need to keep their account open.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2017
1546 posts
3300 upvotes
s'toon
SirRobin wrote: The first checked baggage free, does that apply on each leg of a stop-over round trip?
I.e 4 times for 1 passenger with 1 stop-over round trip?
Did you expect to claim your baggage on a stopover? Im sure it's the whole destination iff on air canada network. Likewise on the trip back.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5610 posts
2114 upvotes
supremePug wrote: So which one is better? 45k points or 20k + buddy pass?
Depends on your use...

If you use the buddy pass...I mean theoretically, you could go to Hawaii and it's about $800 in savings on a 2nd ticket, which worth a lot more than 25K AP. If you value the 25K points more, a few short-haul flights to US/CA, that could be like 15-25K as well. Depends on your usage.
-
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5841 posts
3106 upvotes
Winnipeg
Can you do product switch?
Zoomer Wireless | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2003
6375 posts
1780 upvotes
Toronto
damn. Just got this two weeks ago
Jan 1, 2008
207 posts
115 upvotes
Unfortunately, your application is declined

First time it occurred. More than double salary requirements.
Will be a fun phone call WUT?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)