Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card

Td aeroplan visa infinite - $1k spend for 25k FYF and buddy pass (trade for 30k)

Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2689 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa

[TD Aeroplan Visa Infinite Card] Td aeroplan visa infinite - $1k spend for 25k FYF and buddy pass (trade for 30k)

Td aeroplan visa infinite 25k FYF and buddy pass (trade for 30k)

Warning: buddy pass conversion to 30k points deadline is end of November. Applying today is unlikely to have the buddy pass posted by that time. So proceed if you plan to use the buddy pass as intended rather than convert to pts.

10k first purchase and 15 k after $1000spend

Special offer ends Dec 5, 2021

Best deal to date (have seen 45k just points and 20k plus buddy pass) if you haven’t had a buddy pass yet this year in the infinite tier of credit cards. Total aeroplan points is 55k for a $1000 spend.

Apply by Dec 5, 2021 and if you are approved, earn a welcome bonus of up to 25,000 Aeroplan points - plus earn an Air Canada Buddy Pass to bring anyone along to anywhere Air Canada flies in North America, including Hawaii and Mexico.

Edit: public link now available as TD has opened the deal to the public. Thanks to @oneyedpirate https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banki ... nite-card/

Read about buddy pass conversion here:
air-canada-convert-air-canada-buddy-pas ... s-2454091/
Last edited by chriscabob on Sep 6th, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
309 replies
Jan 25, 2014
111 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Can you tell me how many aeroplan is required for a short hAul flight? Is the buddy pass like buy one get one?
Dec 7, 2012
181 posts
243 upvotes
Got approved!

Is the buddy pass redeemable to Cuba?
Last edited by Sirocco on Aug 8th, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Jul 15, 2008
10543 posts
4141 upvotes
Toronto
Takes 3-4 statement period before you get the buddy pass after meeting min spend. So you'll need to wait 4 months before you can use/convert it....
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1686 posts
2109 upvotes
Vancouver
Wow, TD is really stepping up in the game.

Solid offer.

Personally still prefer the TD online only 45k offer (expired) as it doesn’t burn the buddy pass (once every 12 mths) and allows you to stack with CIBC 20k + Buddy pass (30k AP if converted)

Either way! Good deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2017
1686 posts
2109 upvotes
Vancouver
icestorm wrote: Can you tell me how many aeroplan is required for a short hAul flight? Is the buddy pass like buy one get one?
Depends on where you live/going

Also don’t forget dynamic pricing so AC controls the whole thing.

I’m based in BC and booked a flight to toronto for 5.5k pts 1 way.

That same flight is now 15.5k

It seriously requires hunting for flights.

Yes Buddy pass = BOGO…

Right now they allowing it to be converted to 30k aeroplan pts though which is super hot.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2002
5707 posts
2276 upvotes
icestorm wrote: Can you tell me how many aeroplan is required for a short hAul flight? Is the buddy pass like buy one get one?
Depends on where you want to go and the specific. You can find flights from YYZ to IAD (Wash DC) for something like 7-8k AP One Way. Buddy pass is buy one ticket and get one base fare free (you still pay the taxes and fees on the 2nd ticket) which is valid anywhere on AC flys in North America (including Hawaii and Mexico)
Journie: Use my promo code JR-ColinTOUM during registration, and you’ll automatically save 2¢/ L on your next fill-up. (Full disclosure: Once you do, I get a discount, too!)
Banned
Dec 5, 2017
253 posts
197 upvotes
Scarberia
bruh i just applied yesterday for the old 20k + BP promo, think i can call TD to switch to this promo for 5k more wb points? card hasn't been approved yet
Oct 20, 2007
822 posts
418 upvotes
yellman wrote: I called
Td doesn’t have the 25’ points

When you go direct to air Canada website
And try and search aeroplan cards you get old promotion
Td wasn’t aware of this new promotion and couldn’t find it,

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... sonal.html
it is probably web only and they don't know about it

the 45k one was the same way, offered through aeroplan's site and agents were not aware and could not sign people up for it
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2009
1239 posts
3432 upvotes
minttea wrote: it is probably web only and they don't know about it

the 45k one was the same way, offered through aeroplan's site and agents were not aware and could not sign people up for it
I went to aeroplan and went to td credit cards and it still showed old version.
Td rep did same
Can’t replicate this offer other then through the link,
Oct 20, 2007
822 posts
418 upvotes
yellman wrote: I went to aeroplan and went to td credit cards and it still showed old version.
Td rep did same
Like I said, this is likely web-only and only available through AC/Aeroplan. It is a special offer. I believe it's even the same link or link structure as the 45k bonus that ended last month.

DPs have mentioned agents did not know about the 45K or mentioned it was only available through the Aeroplan link.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
yellman wrote:
Is someone getting commission on this? There are two ID strings in the link.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2018
1529 posts
2457 upvotes
Hamilton
Noob question: just churned CIBC’s Aeroplan card with a buddy pass. I assume that I would not qualify for a second Buddy Pass, but the other aeroplan bonuses would transfer over to my account without issues?
Mar 29, 2017
127 posts
63 upvotes
I was declined for the previous 45k offer. What should I do differently this time to get approved? Is it too early to apply again?
Oct 20, 2007
822 posts
418 upvotes
ownthesky wrote: Noob question: just churned CIBC’s Aeroplan card with a buddy pass. I assume that I would not qualify for a second Buddy Pass, but the other aeroplan bonuses would transfer over to my account without issues?
Yep, you'll get 10K + 10K. You only get one BP per tier - so you can get one on Business or Privilege cards.

The last TD offer gave you 45k, so that was good to pair with CIBC. This offer ends in a month, so it'll be good to see if they go back to pure points.
Aug 29, 2009
46 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
minttea wrote: probably not. OP probably got it through a promo email from AC.

Does this show 25k for you? https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... ints-Email
Shows 25k for me but keeps giving me an error when I apply on the TD website. Seems like there is a mistake and this will be the next offer when the current one expires.

I'm going to wait it out.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2012
1959 posts
2906 upvotes
Toronto
Jamal2207 wrote: I was declined for the previous 45k offer. What should I do differently this time to get approved? Is it too early to apply again?
Were you given a reason for the decline? There's nothing you can do "differently" as your credit profile is what it is. You should not apply again if you were declined in the past year or so.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)