[TD Bank] 1 oz Pure Silver with Free Shipping $24.95

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 1st, 2020 2:27 pm
[OP]
Feb 4, 2017
287 posts
356 upvotes

[TD Bank] 1 oz Pure Silver with Free Shipping $24.95

Not sure if someone here is interested in buying silver. TD has free shipping on all precious metals including this 99.99 pure 1 oz TD silver coin selling for $24.95. You can use CC and get cashback on top. Current spot price is $23.14. Free shipping ends at midnight.
Images
  • Screenshot_20191231-211112_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20191231-213341_Samsung Internet.jpg
Last edited by Zoughi1 on Dec 31st, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
13 replies
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20900 posts
3354 upvotes
YUL
Pretty decent deal. Also FYI, pricing on precious metals updates on the TD site every 15 minutes, so it can fluctuate
Nov 25, 2017
109 posts
96 upvotes
Very nice, thanks. Cheaper than CIBC prices + I can get up to 2-4% cash back on credit card. Nearly or equivalent for spot gold price.
Jan 21, 2017
120 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Site being a bugger, can't complete final checkout and had many errors getting shipping info inserted. "Uh oh. Something has gone wrong, please try again." many times in a pop up lol
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8603 posts
4953 upvotes
Toronto
FrugalStrudel wrote: Site being a bugger, can't complete final checkout and had many errors getting shipping info inserted. "Uh oh. Something has gone wrong, please try again." many times in a pop up lol
It took a couple tries at each step but I was able to order a maple leaf coin. Needed to make an account before I did anything.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7999 posts
1108 upvotes
TO
Is this good to hold on to for long term or more for collectibles? Reason I ask I see mint.ca also selling some but realize prices are different.

Has anyone checked out TD's gold coin/catalog, any good deals you find? I checked couple of online markets and TD's silver price was inline (wondering if when you go to sell, do you incur any charges/loss etc.)
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
[OP]
Feb 4, 2017
287 posts
356 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: Is this good to hold on to for long term or more for collectibles? Reason I ask I see mint.ca also selling some but realize prices are different.

Has anyone checked out TD's gold coin/catalog, any good deals you find? I checked couple of online markets and TD's silver price was inline (wondering if when you go to sell, do you incur any charges/loss etc.)
The 1 oz TD gold bar and 1/10 oz panda coin bar for aprox. $208 are good deals especially if you get can get cashback on your CC. My first gold purchase was in 2010 and I haven't sold any of it. Gold is good to keep around when government debt explodes and the financial system goes bust. Buy it, stash it and forget that it exists. You will know when it's time to sell.
[OP]
Feb 4, 2017
287 posts
356 upvotes
Angultra wrote: It took a couple tries at each step but I was able to order a maple leaf coin. Needed to make an account before I did anything.
I bought twice without having to create an account.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7999 posts
1108 upvotes
TO
Zoughi1 wrote: The 1 oz TD gold bar and 1/10 oz panda coin bar for aprox. $208 are good deals especially if you get can get cashback on your CC. My first gold purchase was in 2010 and I haven't sold any of it. Gold is good to keep around when government debt explodes and the financial system goes bust. Buy it, stash it and forget that it exists. You will know when it's time to sell.
Thanks, would you say silver oz coins are good value too given the exchange they build in?
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
[OP]
Feb 4, 2017
287 posts
356 upvotes
TorontoEh wrote: Thanks, would you say silver oz coins are good value too given the exchange they build in?
I own both gold and silver. Try to think of it this way. 1 oz gold bar is a $100 bill. The 1/10 oz gold coin is a $10 bill and silver is loose change. Silver still has value but it's not gold. Tbh eventhough this is a good deal for silver coin, I didn't bite and ended up buying gold.