Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD Bank

Cashback Infinite - 6%/$2k in 90 days + FYF [PS Friendly Now]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2020 3:24 pm
Mar 23, 2004
47728 posts
13901 upvotes
Markham
ja60536 wrote: For the first year the annual fee is waived. After spending 2k, when would the best time to cancel the card to not get flagged? Since we are receiving the cash back right away.
You should also spend $1,500 more on groceries/gas/recurring (combined, not each), as you get 6% cb on those.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
Is anyone experiencing getting 10% return on any purchase after $200 cashback lumpsum deposit? I am getting this so I am getting incredible return passed $2000 but not sure how much would be the cap.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: Is anyone experiencing getting 10% return on any purchase after $200 cashback lumpsum deposit? I am getting this so I am getting incredible return passed $2000 but not sure how much would be the cap.
Not me. I only get 6% on gas and groceries which I am expecting to end when I reach $3500 in total.
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6759 posts
1499 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: right away.
Where does it show up? My husband did a PS to CBI a couple months ago, we hit the 2K and don’t see anything on the statement about CB.
Mar 23, 2004
47728 posts
13901 upvotes
Markham
choclover wrote: Not me. I only get 6% on gas and groceries which I am expecting to end when I reach $3500 in total.
well or when you reach the third statements even if you dont reach $3,500 total.
amz155 wrote: Where does it show up? My husband did a PS to CBI a couple months ago, we hit the 2K and don’t see anything on the statement about CB.
you should see it through easyweb or tdrewards.com
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
Interesting DP...where I didn't get FYF for CBI PS to CB Green PS to CBI (on final upgrade, no FYF), I PS'd to FCT, got pro-rated AF back, looted FCT, now PS'd back to CBI. WB not guaranteed, but they promised I won't get hit with AF this time. Getting 6%/3cat, which I'm okay with.
SLxSoldier wrote: Hey sorry if this is a dumb question. Are they strict on the income requirements for this card? Seems like a great card for my needs but I am definitely under that amount right now.
YMMV. Those of us with history under the TD umbrella seem to have the upper hand (my several years of MBNA), or a real solid Equifax. Most of us never got asked proof of income, but there are DP's of some who got asked for proof. Work-around is to get a basic card with enough CL (min $5k) and upgrade. They never ask for proof of income on PS afaik.
Devotion wrote: For those who have multiple CB cards (whether it was from PS or new app), did you have to wait 6 months in order to get the bonus on your 2nd/3rd/etc. CB card? Or does the 6 month thing not apply for this card since I can't see it in the T&C? i.e. if I apply for a CB card today and then PS one of my other cards into CB tomorrow, will I get the 10% CB bonus on both cards or just the first? Thanks!
It's max once per six months per card. This means you can PS each of your Hatcher's into this once per card and loot.
ja60536 wrote: For the first year the annual fee is waived. After spending 2k, when would the best time to cancel the card to not get flagged? Since we are receiving the cash back right away.
Flagged? Meh, downgrade any time, can even downgrade online. I wouldn't outright cancel, since you can keep the CL and upgrade later. Don't think downgrading or cancelling cards will flag you...unless you PS a single card practically monthly. Thinking Face
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2009
3654 posts
3054 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote: Flagged? Meh, downgrade any time, can even downgrade online. I wouldn't outright cancel, since you can keep the CL and upgrade later. Don't think downgrading or cancelling cards will flag you...unless you PS a single card practically monthly. Thinking Face
How do you downgrade online? I can't find it anywhere in easyweb.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
bubak wrote: How do you downgrade online? I can't find it anywhere in easyweb.
Apparently can be done via web browser. Not sure about the steps as I always PS via phone.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3526 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
titaniumtux wrote: Interesting DP...where I didn't get FYF for CBI PS to CB Green PS to CBI (on final upgrade, no FYF), I PS'd to FCT, got pro-rated AF back, looted FCT, now PS'd back to CBI. WB not guaranteed, but they promised I won't get hit with AF this time. Getting 6%/3cat, which I'm okay with.
YMMV. Those of us with history under the TD umbrella seem to have the upper hand (my several years of MBNA), or a real solid Equifax. Most of us never got asked proof of income, but there are DP's of some who got asked for proof. Work-around is to get a basic card with enough CL (min $5k) and upgrade. They never ask for proof of income on PS afaik.
It's max once per six months per card. This means you can PS each of your Hatcher's into this once per card and loot.
Flagged? Meh, downgrade any time, can even downgrade online. I wouldn't outright cancel, since you can keep the CL and upgrade later. Don't think downgrading or cancelling cards will flag you...unless you PS a single card practically monthly. Thinking Face
About to PS to FCT, have you claimed anything travel related?
I love RFD! :)
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
yo2boy wrote: About to PS to FCT, have you claimed anything travel related?
Yessir. Redeemed most on Expedia4TD at 0.5cpp
angel_wing0 wrote: DP: Try to split the CL on a CBI today for another CBI and was told I would not get the FYF and 10% on 2k purchases. Damn.
Else CL sever and grab FCT or API. Then afterwards PS to CBI. FYF should carry over. For WB, you'd get 6%/3cat :lol:
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6759 posts
1499 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: well or when you reach the third statements even if you dont reach $3,500 total.

you should see it through easyweb or tdrewards.com
Thx. He doesn’t bank with Td so doesn’t have easyweb. I’ll try tdrewards.com
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
amz155 wrote: Thx. He doesn’t bank with Td so doesn’t have easyweb. I’ll try tdrewards.com
He can choose to not use EasyWeb, but the setup is there. He'll have a dummy debit card for login purposes.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
9870 posts
1915 upvotes
TO
Apart from PS'ed to this CBI, has anyone here applied for this card x 2 and received FYF and received 200 cashback?

Meaning you hold 2 of these cards at one time.
"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
6245 posts
1779 upvotes
When you PS from a FYF VI card to another FYF VI card, do you get a new full year of annual fee waived or it continues off the previous one?

E.g 6 months into CBI and PS to FCT, do I only get 6 months left of the annual fee waiver or does it reset for a full year?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2007
1284 posts
865 upvotes
Where are people getting the 6% gas/grocery? My terms say 3% gas/grocery after the 10% for first 2K spent
Deal Fanatic
May 14, 2009
6759 posts
1499 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote: He can choose to not use EasyWeb, but the setup is there. He'll have a dummy debit card for login purposes.
Ah, now I remember. He did get a dummy card and then for some reason it was blocked and he had to go to a branch to get another one. I’ll remind him :)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)