Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD Bank

Cashback Infinite - 6%/$2k in 90 days + FYF [PS Friendly Now]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2020 3:24 pm
May 17, 2006
86 posts
4 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: Yes the terms say that for everyone, so you can safely ignore them.
Ignore the terms or ignore the people saying 6%?
Sep 29, 2008
965 posts
200 upvotes
Mississauga
Looks like this is never ending. Seems to be extended till March 2020.
May 17, 2006
86 posts
4 upvotes
How long does it typically take between getting the email saying you've been approved, and receiving your card in the mail?

I was approved on November 22, but still haven't received my card on December 2. I know mail can be slow sometimes, but this seems like a long time.. I'd hate to call and tell them the card was lost in the mail only to have it arrive the next day though and have to wait for the 2nd card...
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3432 posts
658 upvotes
What's a good wait-period before you apply for the CBI again? Currently with FCT (PS'd from CBI)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
motime wrote: Looks like this is never ending. Seems to be extended till March 2020.
Hmm, this new TD CB, and for FCT + AP, says 'must apply online' ... so YMMV with PS:

https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banki ... dit-cards/

Limited Time Offer

Welcome Bonus : Earn 10% Cash Back on all Purchases for the first 3 months2 up to a total spend of $2,000. Plus, no Annual Fee2 in the first year. Conditions apply. Must apply online by March 2, 2020.
Mar 23, 2004
47726 posts
13895 upvotes
Markham
mzmoney wrote: Hmm, this new TD CB, and for FCT + AP, says 'must apply online' ... so YMMV with PS:

https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banki ... dit-cards/

Limited Time Offer

Welcome Bonus : Earn 10% Cash Back on all Purchases for the first 3 months2 up to a total spend of $2,000. Plus, no Annual Fee2 in the first year. Conditions apply. Must apply online by March 2, 2020.
It's YMMV tbh, afaik the terms always say you have to always apply online.
Jan 12, 2015
279 posts
66 upvotes
Toronto, ON
angel_wing0 wrote: It's YMMV tbh, afaik the terms always say you have to always apply online.
Not really. From my own experience this year, a promotion with "Must apply online" means product switch does not count, while a promotion without "Must apply online" means PS works...
Deal Fanatic
Oct 3, 2018
6413 posts
7003 upvotes
GTA
angel_wing0 wrote: It's YMMV tbh, afaik the terms always say you have to always apply online.
Slight change in last sentence on this one ...

Must apply online by March 2, 2020 offer now

vs
Offer ends December 1, 2019

See screenshots below
Images
  • Screenshot_20191202_145959.jpg
  • Screenshot_20191202_150147.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
My wife's 10% cashback finally ended - It lasted for total $480 cashback. Just did PS for my Aeroplan early last week. Let's see what happens.. lol
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
1093 posts
921 upvotes
Very interesting thread. So everyone at TD just constantly switches from one card to another? And some of you have more than one card that you’re switching around?
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3526 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
Gellar wrote: Very interesting thread. So everyone at TD just constantly switches from one card to another? And some of you have more than one card that you’re switching around?
Exactly lol
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
Gellar wrote: Very interesting thread. So everyone at TD just constantly switches from one card to another? And some of you have more than one card that you’re switching around?
Well, TD has been allowing this for ages so nothing new. Lately more people switching as soon as 6 months are up since most of their cards are waiving annual fee in the beginning now. This was less hot when they weren't doing that since you would probably need their premium banking plan to waive those fees to get enough value in return for switching.
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2006
1093 posts
921 upvotes
Does the new “must apply online” wording stop the product switching?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
Gellar wrote: Does the new “must apply online” wording stop the product switching?
My initial guess is yes, but...there may be some discretion via phone.

OTOH, they'll rule out churners who've repeatedly PS'd already.

Let them taste a bitter cold winter, and watch them cast wider nets in the spring with more candy :lol:
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Mar 12, 2017
686 posts
630 upvotes
Ontario
Gellar wrote: Does the new “must apply online” wording stop the product switching?
I’m a long time customer with TD and my oldest credit card is with them. I don’t want to open a new account or close my oldest account so I called to ensure that they are changing g the product. They did it no questions asked.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
TD is not very strict with their terms. I would just check with the rep when calling to switch. I even managed to product switch in 5 months once instead of 6 months.
Sep 22, 2008
99 posts
45 upvotes
Toronto
I already have cashback card from a year ago. Can I just have it renewed and get the promo?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
9005 posts
5728 upvotes
kazuyakun wrote: I already have cashback card from a year ago. Can I just have it renewed and get the promo?
Read the previous page.

In short, based on the latest wording, no.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)