Expired Hot Deals

[TD Bank] Get 1,000 TD Rewards Points when you spend $25 or more at Starbucks®† (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 6:27 pm
[OP]
Dec 22, 2011
565 posts
519 upvotes

[TD Bank] Get 1,000 TD Rewards Points when you spend $25 or more at Starbucks®† (YMMV)

A Starbucks store in your pocket Treat yourself or anyone else with the most convenient way to enjoy Starbucks. The Starbucks Card not only adds a little color to your wallet, but makes an excellent gift with great perks too. Card is not redeemable for cash.

Offer:
†Applies to TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite*, the TD Platinum Travel Visa*, the TD Rewards Visa* and the TD Business Travel Visa* Credit Cards Cardholders ("Account") who make qualifying Starbucks purchases totaling $25 or more from September 17, 2020 12:01am EST to September 30, 2020,11:59pm EST inclusive ("Offer Period"). All reloads on the Starbucks mobile application and in-store purchases at corporate-owned stores are eligible. In-store purchases at licensed stores are excluded from this offer. To learn if a Starbucks location is a participating location, click here. To qualify, Cardholders of an Account must spend a minimum of $25.00 through the Starbucks mobile application or at participating locations during the Offer Period. Accounts that qualify for the Offer will receive 1,000 bonus TD points on the Account. Accounts are only eligible for this offer once during the Offer Period. Please allow up to 8 weeks after the Offer Period for the statement credit to be applied to your Account. Your Account must be open and in good standing at the time the statement credit is applied. Offer may be changed, extended or withdrawn at any time without notice. This Offer will be in addition to any other offers available for your Account.

Starbucks and the Starbucks logo are registered trademarks of Starbucks Corporation.

Offer applies to all subscribed TD Rewards Newsletter Members only.
:D
8 replies
Dec 17, 2009
611 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
Can I purchase $25 giftcard?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1118 posts
1440 upvotes
Canada, eh?
Murkdx wrote: Whats 1000 pts equivalent to?
Depends what you're redeeming it for.
Expedia For TD: 1000 pts = $5
Gift Cards: 1000 pts = $2.5
Book Any Way: 1000 pts = $4
Statement Credit: 1000 pts = $2.5
Feb 3, 2019
212 posts
172 upvotes
secretalcoholic wrote: Depends what you're redeeming it for.
Expedia For TD: 1000 pts = $5
Gift Cards: 1000 pts = $2.5
Book Any Way: 1000 pts = $4
Statement Credit: 1000 pts = $2.5
Thank you!
Aug 13, 2020
15 posts
6 upvotes
tofubb wrote: Can I purchase $25 giftcard?
"All reloads on the Starbucks mobile application and in-store purchases at corporate-owned stores are eligible."
I suppose gift cards are reloads, if you buy them on the app.
Dec 17, 2009
611 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
alexalox wrote: "All reloads on the Starbucks mobile application and in-store purchases at corporate-owned stores are eligible."
I suppose gift cards are reloads, if you buy them on the app.
Thanks, how about just buy gift card in the Starbucks. I don’t want to link my credit card to the. Apps.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2011
2204 posts
628 upvotes
Whitehorse
The link just leads me to spending 10k points for a $25 Star Bucks gift card. Where do I find that offer? Do I have to register for it?
Jul 5, 2017
76 posts
34 upvotes
"All reloads on the Starbucks mobile application and in-store purchases at corporate-owned stores are eligible. "
I'm assuming you just reload a $25 card in the app itself using an eligible TD card